ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

LOL but you are willing to send these people to p[prison over your nitpicking over the bullshit meaning of words
This is not about eleven people forging a document and it ends there. It is about the objective and attempt by coconspirator #1 to stay in power after losing the 2020 election.

You support Trump’s attempt to terminate my vote for Biden and 81 million just like it. And you support these eleven Arizona Republicans who provided the most pivotal physical link in the entire criminal enterprise.

An attempt to disenfranchise 81 million voters who selected Biden over Trump is not about the bullshit meaning of words.

There Certainly is.

Anybody is under oath when they are under a burden or responsibility to speak truthfully or perform an action faithfully.

As in certifiying by written signature being the duly elected and qualified electors

They certainly did! At least three times.

(1) They swore under oath to tell the fucking truth that they were duly elected and qualified electors for the State of Arizona.

(2) They swore under oath that they convened to perform the duties enjoined upon them:

(3) They swore under oath requiring their signature certified test the eleven electoral college vote from Arizona shall go to Trump and Pence i on January 6th.
No offense, but it's clear your ignorance is impenetrable. Lose some of your hate for Trump and learn something.

So Trump as leader of the Party could have his kids and Steve Bannon etc to sign a list on the required date and send it to be counted on January 6th with 11 electors going to Trump because there is no burden in law to tell the truth on that document.
Nope

No offense, but it's clear your ignorance is impenetrable. Lose some of your hate for Trump and learn something.
That is no argument. I proudly hate Trump
for attempting to disenfranchise all voters but specifically the nine out of ten black voters who are a welcome group in the Biden coalition.

What are you saying then when you argue that the AZ Republicans had no burden or obligation to be truthful when creating a document that would enable Trump to disenfranchise every Biden voter inn the country if Mike Pence. …. As Trump says on J6,21:

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Pence was supposed to use the AZ Republicans lie on paper send it back to the states and the chaos would be to the benefit of Trump to win,

Trump got these Republicans to help him but he didn’t get Pence in line to commit the fraud needed to make it work.

I did, and even posted some of it. You just did not read or no longer believe in our system of justice. That is clearly a major part of your problem.
I did as well. Now what smart guy? It’s illegal

I did as well. Now what smart guy? It’s illegal
No. Grand Juries are not illegal. If you truly want to test the theory, you can do a crime that could be considered by a grand jury, to test your theory.

If you choose that course, I suggest you have a good lawyer that might take your case and probably not a Republican lawyer, as their track record on fighting in the courts, things that are outside of the courts, is not too good.

I.
the idea that Januay 6th could have actually achieved some alternative outcome has never been convincingly made.
a. ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona 240501 {post•1168}

Grand Juries in four states say otherwise. Trump was convinced the plan wouid work if his VP would do as told.

II. In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024. 230717 {post•156}. HikerGuy83 Jul’17 Sidomp: I was never worried that anything would happen that would result in Joe Biden not being president. hkrgy 230716 Sidomp00156 •¥•

b. ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona 240501 {post•1168}

But there was criminal intent to “STOP THE STEAL” with the indicted lawyer John Eastman’s detailed plan that had a plausible shot at Mike Pence gaveling the Trump/Pence ticket to be the “winner” with at least two follow-up scenarios to make what Trump announced on J6,21:

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

III. In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024. HikerGuy83 Jul’17 Sidomp: I detest Biden, but the idea that Januay 6th could have actually achieved some alternative outcome has never been convincingly made. hkrgy 230716 Sidomp00156 •¥¥•

c. ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona 240501 {post•1168}

Eastman is indicted on behalf of the Biden voters in Arizona and Georgia for giving Trump the idea that Trump criminally ran with to keep his authoritarian self in the White House for a second term.

And apparently it was Vladimir Putin and Saint Hikerguy who would be “happy” if Mike Pence had enacted the plan that Trump and Eastman wanted him to do.

The Republican electors in four states at least provided the documents required to make it happen “if Pence does the right thing” on J6,21

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

nfbw 240501 Vanafe01168 to Sidomp00156

Last edited:
No. Grand Juries are not illegal. If you truly want to test the theory, you can do a crime that could be considered by a grand jury, to test your theory.

If you choose that course, I suggest you have a good lawyer that might take your case and probably not a Republican lawyer, as their track record on fighting in the courts, things that are outside of the courts, is not too good.
I'm tracking two right now that are complete demonstration of the illegality of them. Bryan Kohberger and Donald Trump. Grand Juries imply guilt. the Media report all the implied guilt, and the court then puts gag orders out to stop any defense of the biased nonsense spewed by the media and the illegal grand jury hearing, therefore the defendant cannot disseminate rebuttals or show the misjustice. Oh, and when they violate that gag order, face time in jail!!! yeah, grand juries are illegal. I will publish this as often as possible.

it is a complete misuse of justice and shows lady justice doesn't exist since grand juries makes an imbalance of justice.

1714568870121.png

I’m not nitpicking the meaning
of under oath . That is you.

You seem to be saying that the Republican electors in Arizona are under no obligation or burden or responsibility when signing an official documents that contain lies if it doesn’t say “under oath” on the document.
Nah, I'm saying you're either lying or ignorant when you claimed their certification was made under oath.

This is not about eleven people forging a document and it ends there. It is about the objective and attempt by coconspirator #1 to stay in power after losing the 2020 election.

You support Trump’s attempt to terminate my vote for Biden and 81 million just like it. And you support these eleven Arizona Republicans who provided the most pivotal physical link in the entire criminal enterprise.

An attempt to disenfranchise 81 million voters who selected Biden over Trump is not about the bullshit meaning of words.
Your sanctimonious hypocrisy is laughable.

You cheered when your cult unconstitutionally appointed a partisan loon to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others and indict my candidate - twice.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan DA in NY indicted my candidate in an attempt to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan DA in Georgia indicted my candidate in an attempt to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan AG in NY attempted to bankrupt my candidate in a plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Colorado kicked my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Maine kicked my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Illinois kicked my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Wisconsin attempted to kick my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Minnesota attempted to kick my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult in Oregon attempted to kick my candidate off the ballot in their plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

Last edited:
Your sanctimonious hypocrisy is laughable.

You cheered when your cult unconstitutionally appointed a partisan loon to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others and indict my candidate - twice.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan DA in NY indicted my candidate in an attempt to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan DA in Georgia indicted my candidate in an attempt to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.

You cheered when your cult's hyperpartisan AG in NY attempted to bankrupt my candidate in a plan to disenfranchise my vote and the votes of 75 million others.
Quote Out!!

Clearly you are ignorant to the history of U.S. Presidential elections.

This was all legal... until now. This is (D)ifferent.

It actually is different. Never before has a Certificate of Ascertainment been sent to Washington for a candidate who was officially declared the loser of their state.

I'm tracking two right now that are complete demonstration of the illegality of them. Bryan Kohberger and Donald Trump. Grand Juries imply guilt. the Media report all the implied guilt, and the court then puts gag orders out to stop any defense of the biased nonsense spewed by the media and the illegal grand jury hearing, therefore the defendant cannot disseminate rebuttals or show the misjustice. Oh, and when they violate that gag order, face time in jail!!! yeah, grand juries are illegal. I will publish this as often as possible.

it is a complete misuse of justice and shows lady justice doesn't exist since grand juries makes an imbalance of justice.

View attachment 940496

How do grand juries imply guilt? By issuing true bills to indict someone?

How do grand juries imply guilt? By issuing true bills to indict someone?
the evidence is seen by everyone ahead of any actual trial proceeding, that disenfranchises any suspect named in the grand jury, and in high profile cases, that evidence is blasted out over the airwaves for every citizen to see and violates the ability to get a fair trial!! it infects the jury pool. See, grand jury hearings don't allow suspects to see the evidence or respond in kind! blatant abuse of the first amendment and constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back