Another republican too eager to kill

8oij42.jpg

Setting aside for a moment her despicable act, to write about it is amazingly tone deaf, and politically incredibly stupid. You have to wonder if the people around her were aware of what she was putting to print. If so, then numerous others were also stupid beyond the pale.

I put it right up there with Gary Hart's blunder, when he asked the press to please follow him around during the 1988 presidential campaign. They obliged, and quickly discovered he was having an affair with model Donna Rice while married.

Her national career is now over, and she can only hope this will blow over in South Dakota, where perhaps she can snag a Senate seat in the future.

Setting aside for a moment her despicable act, to write about it is amazingly tone deaf, and politically incredibly stupid. You have to wonder if the people around her were aware of what she was putting to print. If so, then numerous others were also stupid beyond the pale.

I put it right up there with Gary Hart's blunder, when he asked the press to please follow him around during the 1988 presidential campaign. They obliged, and quickly discovered he was having an affair with model Donna Rice while married.

Her national career is now over, and she can only hope this will blow over in South Dakota, where perhaps she can snag a Senate seat in the future.
I agree! Thank you! Well said!

Eating dog is normal in many parts of the world. Poverty makes you far less picky.

As I recall, Obama said he ate dog as a kid in the Philipines. It wasn't ever on the White House menu.
Well, the leftist want is now to eat bugs in place of cows and chickens. And, how do you know Obama didn’t eat more dog meat later on before he was in politics? Or, that he didn’t chow down on dog meat in one of his trips to his Muslim upbringing? You know the news media would hide and protect it. Along with the leftwing FBI.
The fact is, he ate dogs. And it doesn’t mean he only ate it once. The point is, as you stated, farmers have as a practice different ways of handling working dogs. The dog wasn’t like your pet. It was being trained to keep animals from earths chickens but after training ate the chickens. I’m appalled that farmers handle things that way and don’t take them to animal shelters. Of course, animal shelters decades ago aren’t like they are today, right!

It is really unfortunate that this dog was put down the way he was. Or at all. Perhaps it was born with a neurological disorder as has been suggested. Dogs that have ever bitten anyone, at any time, can only be adopted if the adopter signs a bite waiver assuming all responsibility for the dogs behavior. Not many people are willing to put pen to paper for that. Dogs that have a killer instinct, killing for the fun of it, will eventually start killing other dogs.

She's messed up. Messed up to do it. messed up to write about it like she's a tough guy.
She didn't train the puppy. She didn't control the puppy. She supposedly got mad and just killed the puppy.

Just messed up.

Of course the editor read it. Thats not something glossed over but intentionally included. There is a thought she was trying to act tough, or a thought the story was out and she wanted to get ahead of it. Either way she's freaking messed up.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
Maybe Noem and Alec Baldwin can form a duet.

F THERE’S ANYTHING a politician should avoid saying in public, it’s that they murdered a perfectly healthy puppy. But to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem — who is seen as one of the top contenders to be Donald Trump’s running mate — a willingness to shoot a dog who was “the picture of pure joy” proves her governmental chops.

In No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward — Noem’s forthcoming book which was reviewed by The Guardian — Noem describes in excruciating detail the brief life of Cricket, a 14-month-old wire-haird pointer puppy she intended to use as a pheasant-hunting dog.

Noem describes Cricket as having an “aggressive” personality she hoped to calm by taking the dog on a hunt. According to the governor, Cricket didn’t so much hunt as have “the time of her life” chasing birds and going “out of her mind with

South Dakota Legislator Calls Inqiry Into Gov. Noem's Texas Dental Trimp and Promo Video.

A Democratic legislator on Wednesday called for an inquiry into South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem’s trip to Texas for dental work and a promotional video in which she praises the doctors for giving her “a smile I can be proud of and confident in.”

State Sen. Reynold Nesiba said he initially found the nearly five-minute video to be simply odd. Later he considered other questions and asked the Republican co-chairs of the Legislature’s Government Operations & Audit Committee to put the matter on the panel’s next meeting agenda in July for discussion and questions.

I just thought it was a very strange video about how much she enjoyed having her teeth done at that particular place,” said Nesiba, a member of the audit committee.

At best, a vicious dog will spend his last days in a kennel.

At worst he will be put down immediately.

What it will NOT happen is that the dog will be adopted.
Things have changed.... I was just reading...

Shelters have contacts with Dog Trainers who do pro bono, and will try to train the puppy, and only if it can't be trained will it be put down, humanely, via lethal injection.

And please NOTE, she did not say the puppy bit her.

she said it tried to bite her....I don't know what that really means, other than the puppy did not bite her or anyone else.

Forum List

Back