Another Shooting in Chicago

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We see all the claims about Chicago, and we have read numerous threads by people here complaining about crimes the national media doesn't show. Well here is an example.

Woman Clings to Life, Shot by Racist Neighbor because she has Bi-Racial Children!​

This is not supposed to be happening now according to the usual suspects. This is some 1924 bullshit.

1 out of 822 shootings in Chicago this year alone. You seriously have no concept of perspective of the whole.

My perspective is just fine. So don't even try it because that's not the only white on white shooting that happened in Chicago. Nor is it the onlly racially motivated crime there.

As expected, the excuses and diversions begin. I don't need a chart of the Chicago shootings from heyjackass.com.

Post #2 sums up the situation correctly

Its too bad that she was shot and may even die

And based on news reports it was racially motivated

But as Rogue AI brilliantly points out far more killings in chicago involve blacks as the shooter

So hopefully this guy will spend the rest of his life in prison, but thats all there is to the incident

Wow, a white guy actually shot someone? That is news!

You must be a wizard, you read the words right off my keyboard!

Wow! IM2 found the one white man who shot someone. A convicted felon who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place.

WTF is up with Mr. Shootey's head?

1715406823618.png

Wow! IM2 found the one white man who shot someone. A convicted felon who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place.

View attachment 945097
I missed the tatoos in the original video

Thats a sure sign of time spent in prison

Last edited:
As expected, the excuses and diversions begin. I don't need a chart of the Chicago shootings from heyjackass.com.
Suuuuuure thing buddy. One racist scumbag shooting a poor woman is equal to the hundreds of innocent blacks who are shot.....by black criminals.

Riiiiiight.....

View attachment 945097
He's probably Aryan brotherhood.

My perspective is just fine. So don't even try it because that's not the only white on white shooting that happened in Chicago. Nor is it the onlly racially motivated crime there.
Clinically unwell old chap .

You must stop generalising from single examples .

Try and see the wider picture and try an evening class of , Statistics can turn Obsessives into Humans Often ( SOHO).
A telescoped primer to see the real Universe.

1 out of 822 shootings in Chicago this year alone. You seriously have no concept of perspective of the whole.

It ain't a shooting unless whitey is doing the shooting.

Most are black on black shootings in Shitcago. Do you realize how rare this actually is? IM2 has waited a while for a story like this.

1715425997735.png

We see all the claims about Chicago, and we have read numerous threads by people here complaining about crimes the national media doesn't show. Well here is an example.

Woman Clings to Life, Shot by Racist Neighbor because she has Bi-Racial Children!​

This is not supposed to be happening now according to the usual suspects. This is some 1924 bullshit.

The claims about Chicago stand….. Blacks are shot on a daily basis.

Ah 1924 The North Side O'Banion/Weiss/Moran crowd vs Capone south side. Chicago has not changed much in the last 100 years on the shooting score.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ah 1924 The North Side O'Banion/Weiss/Moran crowd vs Capone south side. Chicago has not changed much in the last 100 years on the shooting score.

I lived in the west and south suburbs of Chicago from the late 50's to the mid 60's. I remember there were still bullet holes in some of the downtown Chicago buildings, left over from the Prohibition era.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But how often does whitey do the kill'in?

Not often? So when they do, IM2 will be there to report it with bells on!!
Wrong. I don't waste a lot of time with that, unless its police killing unarmed blacks. Whitey does plenty of killing in Chicago that you say nothing about. I posted this because we have a black mayhem thread where one of you racists want to pretend that whites aren't killing or beating anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back