Another Shooting in Chicago

Thank you. At least there is someone who can admit to the history of violence in Chicago.

How does 1930's gang violence excuse black people murdering other black people in 2024, even children on playgrounds?

Even those Prohibition-era gangsters wouldn't indiscriminately fire into crowds where there were children present. They may have been murdering savages, but they were far more civilized than your average black Chicago thug-culture wanna-be gangsters.

And the violence in Chicago is primarily a black thing, given the neighborhoods it's taking place in.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

1715475577867.png

I lived in the west and south suburbs of Chicago from the late 50's to the mid 60's. I remember there were still bullet holes in some of the downtown Chicago buildings, left over from the Prohibition era.

Prohibition one of the dumbest things the government ever did. I had relatives around Chicago tell me stories about those days.

Prohibition one of the dumbest things the government ever did. I had relatives around Chicago tell me stories about those days.

Well all I can say is that's what happens when Democrats and Republicans do things in a bi-partisan manner.

:laughing0301:

How does 1930's gang violence excuse black people murdering other black people in 2024, even children on playgrounds?

Even those Prohibition-era gangsters wouldn't indiscriminately fire into crowds where there were children present. They may have been murdering savages, but they were far more civilized than your average black Chicago thug-culture wanna-be gangsters.

And the violence in Chicago is primarily a black thing, given the neighborhoods it's taking place in.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

View attachment 945472
How do whites like you want to pretend that the white violence in Chicago has ended?

Blacks don't control the gun or drug industries.

How do whites like you want to pretend that the white violence in Chicago has ended?

Blacks don't control the gun or drug industries.

Not unless you consider Hispanics to be "white." And if they're controlling the drug trade, they're probably also controlling the human trafficking trade, car theft rings, as well the illegal firearms market.

"The new report from the DEA pins the majority of illicit drug sales on two cartels, Sinaloa and the New Generation cartel. Sinaloa cartel is currently run by relatives of the jailed-druglord El Chapo. He's believed to be responsible for 80% of Chicago's street drugs."

DEA report assesses illicit drug trade in Chicago, across US as 'deadliest drug crisis ever'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back