Another Untold Story

Ok we heard your opinion on Democrats, but what I am looking for is you to tell me why black folks should start voting for Trump and Republicans.
I tried to show you guides. So you could evaluate blacks views and not need to rely just on me or other whites. I figured you of all people like blacks. But you seemed to not like those blacks.

I will say this about Republicans. They actually are totally for freedom. They deal with freedom issues daily. They speak of the many facets of freedom and buddy they pull for you all day long. Do you appreciate them doing that for you?

You bases your whole point on repeating what someone else told you to say about why you need the money
My whole point is that equality means we get the same number of handouts whites have been given or the equivalent dollar amount. Nobody has to tell me ----. I have receipts, not rhetoric. But keep repeating what whltes tell you.

Let me ask a dumb question and I know you are going to lie, but here goes anyway. How many black folks do you deal with on a day to day basis, at work, at the gym, in your neighborhood, etc.

At this time none. But neighbors are dark. Could be Black? He and I are friendly I recently gave him a new hedge trimmer with 25’ cord as I am not going to use it. I finally got a landscaper as I work.

I felt bad fir him as he has kids then said the wife took off going for Divorce? Ugh! Hope not.

i am a nice guy. But loaded with common farmer sense. Don’t float your BS her as I will dunk it. No time for nonsense now. Criminals took over the GOVT and are wiping us out. Unfairly Attacking TRUMP, J6 +++

we had ine Black at work. Got fired for not showing up? He was young. Hey it happens. Not my call.

You don't think. You repeat what the white man tells you. That's why you tak about Chicago or Detriot. I have seen what republican state poicy does to cities. But Repubicans blame everyone but themseves when they fail. The last 2 Repubican presidents fucked up the entire country and you talk about Dem cities as of those cities aren't affected by federal or state policy.

Stop the unprovoked mayhem, flash mobs, subway pushers killers. Thats a good start. Get off the Demican plantation. Get smart. Not used.

Nope. Answer the question.
You answer the question. You republicans act ike your shitdon't stink, but your party has a ist of falied policies that are at least 40 years long. You brag about Lincoln, but whenyou read the wording of the EP, Lincoln didn't free anybody but blacks in the states that were in rebellion. So perhaps you Republicans need to just be quiet about what you have done for blacks.

Shut the hell up racist. When whites stop doing these things, we'll stop. If I wanted to be used, I'd be a republican.
You were not born this way. You developed all that hate over a long period of being told by blacks what to believe. Blame those blacks for lying to you. If you want blacks talking truth, watch videos of Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Clarence Thomas. At least try them out.

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
Home schooling vs. failing public schools works!

another untold story, that was told enough it was found and told again, here

of course, the democrat controlled media, dont like to tell stories about successful black people

I figured as much.
But neighbors are dark. Could be Black?
Neighbors are dark? What a joke.
He and I are friendly I recently gave him a new hedge trimmer with 25’ cord as I am not going to use it. I finally got a landscaper as I work.
You gave him a hedge trimmer, that tells me right there he wasn't black.
I felt bad fir him as he has kids then said the wife took off going for Divorce? Ugh! Hope not.

i am a nice guy. But loaded with common farmer sense. Don’t float your BS her as I will dunk it. No time for nonsense now. Criminals took over the GOVT and are wiping us out. Unfairly Attacking TRUMP, J6 +++

we had ine Black at work. Got fired for not showing up? He was young. Hey it happens. Not my call.
The only folks floating bullshit are racist like you. Neighbors are dark, what kind of bullshit is that.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back