Assassination Attempt On Slovak PM

Gunman arrested after Attack on Slovak Prime minister, well he has gone off message, he wants out of NATO and an end to support for Ukraine and better relations with Russia. looks like he has upset the Empire of lies and Chaos.
People in Donbass launch rockets at their own towns, Ruskies blow up their own multi story buildings, can a man in a free world shoot himself once in a while?
Seriously though, Orban has to be next.

Last edited:
Alleged shooter

person-detained-shooting-incident-slovak-901633367.jpg

11 of 12
The alleged suspect is said to be a 71-year-old SlovakianCredit: REUTERS

People in Donbass launch rockets at their own towns, Ruskies blow up their own multi story buildings, can a man in a free world shoot himself once in a while?
Seriously though, Orban has to be next.
Well its the way of the gangster, kill anyone who doesn't do as they are told, so nothing would surprise me with the Empire Mafia.

Tater is gonna sign on to that Treaty and when he does, American soverignty is no more.

Something needs to be done about that asshole...
If it's only Tater and no congressional approval then it's DOA. The next President will reverse any sovereignty that was given up.

They often forget who pays the WHO salaries. You don't bite the hand that feeds you regardless.

“Fitzo is in government as part of a coalition, but he is holding it together with authoritarian methods” - Sky News

The true organizers can't keep quiet. This is the calling card of psychopaths

I wish him recovery, but even more I wish justice and independence for all leaders and all nations.
Because if assasination of pro-Russian leaders are allowed, therefore assasination of anti-Russian leaders is allowed, too.

What future is preferred - the future of the equal rights and undivided safety, or future of discrimination, terror or even the war?

Forum List

Back