Assassination Attempt On Slovak PM

I saw the Orange idiot with a skin condition, how is that connected to Putin trying to kill the bandera waste of space?
As the Russian humorous verse goes:
Не понравилось кино, наступили вы в говно,
Знает каждый демократ - Это Путин виноват!
Либерала дождик мочит – Путин весело хохочет.
Затопило вашу дачу? Это Путин, не иначе!
Loosely translated: whatever bad happens in the world every democrat knows it's Putin's fault.

Last edited:
Loosely translated: whatever bad happens in the world every democrat knows it's Putin's fault.
The other way around is also true, Shurik. It always was Obama who was stealing your light bulb in your lobby.

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

The other way around is also true, Shurik. It always was Obama who was stealing your light bulb in your lobby.
What about you? Remember that shit face? Yushenko? Who killed him, sorry, what happened to him then? Putin?
You maybe right about Obama too, they don't steal them anymore.

Last edited:
There are some nice songs about it:

What about you? Remember that shit face? Yushenko? Who killed him, sorry, what happened to him then? Putin?
You maybe right about Obama too, they don't steal them anymore.
I don't know. But it seems obvious that he had poison in his body.

Like the ones bitten by them.
No, he was a snake. Of all your so called presidents I despise him the most. It was basically him who set the stage for the mess you're in today. I wish someone had really finished him off then and spare us the trouble of whipping you into shape now.

No, he was a snake. Of all your so called presidents I despise him the most. It was basically him who set the stage for the mess you're in today. I wish someone had really finished him off then and spare us the trouble of whipping you into shape now.
All so called presidents are worth each other. It was Kuchma who paved a way for Yushchenko to come into power (though, obviously unintentionally).

You the Russians don't have abilities for 'the soft force'. Negative selection, from the bottom to the top. Yes, Ukraine is the same. So, you have to deal only with consequences, not having a potential to change the cause. You cooperated with Kuchma, you did so with Yushchenko, then with Poroshenko, you tried to do that with Zelensky at first. No wonder, given that your main 'grandmaster' is so easily strung along (an oxymoron, isn't it?).

So, Shurik, it you themselves who you whip in the first place.

Forum List

Back