Beto shatters texas fund raising record.

Comparatively, Cruz doesn’t need to manufacture being Hispanic. O’Rourke chooses to keep “Beto” (a nickname given to him by his parents’ Latino domestic staff) because he believes it will fool Latinos into voting for him.

It’s insulting and pathetic.
First of all, Beto was given to him by his family to distinguish him from his grandfather. So, it is perfectly appropriate for him to go with it.

But, since we are talking comparatively... Cruz also changed his name. His given name is Rafael Edward Cruz and yet he goes by Ted. Maybe, he believes right-wing retards will forget he is of Latino origin?

It is definitely insulting and pathetic.

3DFA74F7-2F1C-450E-9431-6396FBD25A3A.jpeg

To the contrary of the experience of every other developed nation where actual gun control shows reduced gun violence.
The vast majority of gun violence is committed by criminals who already had their guns illegally and certainly wouldn’t be turning them in.

And it's a five point race as of right now.

Will the fu ds help beto to get out the vote.

only time will tell.
A friend of mine was a former Texas State Senator and a huge supporter of Beto. He lives here in Montecito and the money is flowing. Some recent laws have many Texans mad, so I would keep an eye on that race.

Last edited:
The vast majority of gun violence is committed by criminals who already had their guns
A perfect summary of our stupid ass country.

Only a dishonest, or delusional, or very confused person would think that is an argument against more gun control, and not for more gun control.

Sounds like you believe Latinos are easily fooled......I wonder how they think about that.
Quite the contrary. My Mexican wife thinks he’s full of shit and him trying to portray himself or pass for being Latino is pathetic and insulting.

First of all, Beto was given to him by his family to distinguish him from his grandfather. So, it is perfectly appropriate for him to go with it.

But, since we are talking comparatively... Cruz also changed his name. His given name is Rafael Edward Cruz and yet he goes by Ted. Maybe, he believes right-wing retards will forget he is of Latino origin?

It is definitely insulting and pathetic.
Bullshit. His father was an Anglo politician in heavy Latino El Paso who decided to name Robert Francis to appeal to Mexicans. There are many names the O’Rourkes could have named him a number of nicknames to distinguish him from his grandfather: Robby, Rob, Frank, Frankie, Fran.

Bullshit. His father was an Anglo politician in heavy Latino El Paso who decided to name Robert Francis to appeal to Mexicans. There are many names the O’Rourkes could have named him a number of nicknames to distinguish him from his grandfather: Robby, Rob, Frank, Frankie, Fran.
Now that is some unabashed, full on crazy, my man. Listen to yourself.

Was that before or after he planted obama's birth certificate?

Now that is some unabashed, full on crazy, my man. Listen to yourself.

Was that before or after he planted obama's birth certificate?
How many Irish people with no Hispanic or Mediterranean background do you know that give their child a decidedly Latino nickname? How normal is that?

How many Irish people with no Hispanic or Mediterranean background do you know that give their child a decidedly Latino nickname? How normal is that?
What a bizarre, illogical attempt. As if my personal anecdote could support your bizarre fantasy in any way.

But the fact that you have to try to transfer the burden to me indicates how little you have to support your weird fantasy.

What a bizarre, illogical attempt. As if my personal anecdote could support your bizarre fantasy in any way.

But the fact that you have to try to transfer the burden to me indicates how little you have to support your weird fantasy.
A weird fantasy is a politician portraying his son as a member of another race or culture by giving him a nickname from that culture.

Forum List

Back