Beto shatters texas fund raising record.

The only real threat to Abbott was already defeated in the primaries.

Beta has ZERO chance. That's why he has doubled down on stupid.
Normally yes. The power disaster, Uvalde, and his keeping up with Florida so can run for President cray cray have impacted him and made business start to think about alternatives. If the Democrats had a real candidate he would be in serious trouble.

Comparatively, Cruz doesn’t need to manufacture being Hispanic. O’Rourke chooses to keep “Beto” (a nickname given to him by his parents’ Latino domestic staff) because he believes it will fool Latinos into voting for him.

It’s insulting and pathetic.
Cruz is Canadian.

Bullshit. His father was an Anglo politician in heavy Latino El Paso who decided to name Robert Francis to appeal to Mexicans. There are many names the O’Rourkes could have named him a number of nicknames to distinguish him from his grandfather: Robby, Rob, Frank, Frankie, Fran.
So, first it was his parents’ Latino servants who give Beto the nickname, now it was his parents? My point exactly.

You are not too bright, are you? My sympathies.

Maybe, just maybe, intelligent and sane Texans are tired of children being slaughtered by the gun love.

OMG, I can't believe you said that with your support of drug cartels, slavery, sex slavery and all the women and girls you are getting raped trying to grow Democrat voter roles on the Southern border in ... wait for it .... Texas.

As I said, Castro District = leftist authoritarian racist nut job

First of all, Beto was given to him by his family to distinguish him from his grandfather. So, it is perfectly appropriate for him to go with it.

But, since we are talking comparatively... Cruz also changed his name. His given name is Rafael Edward Cruz and yet he goes by Ted. Maybe, he believes right-wing retards will forget he is of Latino origin?

It is definitely insulting and pathetic.

Given to him by the hired mexican help.

Forum List

Back