Biden came up with the term "Bidenomics" but now never uses it anymore

No, that's a derogatory term that's associated with paralyzing inflation and 3rd-world shithole economics.

See: "let's go brandon"

bidenomics definition.png

Of course not .. especially with the proposed increase on capital gain taxes including unrealized gains. Why idiot would take the risk of investing if they get taxed on money they haven't realized?

It is a quiet admission that economically his administration is a flat-out disaster.

Yeah...about that "Bidenomics"...

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

I hear Democrats talking about Bidenomics all the time. You need to start watching or reading, balanced media instead of looking for right wing bullshit all the time.
Ok, I will stop reading my rabidly right wing bank statements every month and right-wing prices at stores that show the ever-increasing lie of inflation.

Damned liars!!

Bidennomics, build back better, I can't believe it's not butter or whatever he wants to name something. All just catchy phrases intended to make something seem palatable so hopefully people just go a long with it enough for it to take root.

They were shams and scams intended to make people have the illusion something was being done. But after they started to stink then they completely ignore that they ever introduced those.

Make america great again hasn't gone anywhere though, people actually want America to be great. They don't want bidennomics because it does is screw the average American.

Yeah...about that "Bidenomics"...

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%
The negative -3.9% I don't think truly represents the combined pressure of the devalued dollar coupled with the rising prices. I would say it's closer to -15%.

Forum List

Back