Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Did Biden lie?

It's yes or no
No, hell know. He inherited the conditions that resulted in that inflation. I mean this is really simple, tell me one thing that Trump did to combat potential inflation. Just one damn thing.

Because I am here to tell you, Biden got busy from day one. Addressing the supply chain problem, which Trump did nothing but make worse, reining in the whole dropping dollars from helicopters strategy Trump utilized.

I mean come on, tell me the classic definition of inflation. You can't, because your STUPID. I mean you morons think someone can take the oath of office, wave a magic damn wand, and make all the problems go away from the previous administration. We are three years in now and Biden has done a helluva a job, even with a totally dysfunctional House. That is impressive.

No, hell know. He inherited the conditions that resulted in that inflation. I mean this is really simple, tell me one thing that Trump did to combat potential inflation. Just one damn thing.

Because I am here to tell you, Biden got busy from day one. Addressing the supply chain problem, which Trump did nothing but make worse, reining in the whole dropping dollars from helicopters strategy Trump utilized.

I mean come on, tell me the classic definition of inflation. You can't, because your STUPID. I mean you morons think someone can take the oath of office, wave a magic damn wand, and make all the problems go away from the previous administration. We are three years in now and Biden has done a helluva a job, even with a totally dysfunctional House. That is impressive.

Did Biden say he inherited 9 percent? It's yes or no.

Save your breath

Great, then how about you, or anyone for that matter, give me the classic definition of inflation. If you can't, then STFU.
/—-/ If you’re confused about economics, just consult Investopedia.

What Is Inflation?​

Inflation is a measure of how quickly prices are increasing over time. In other words, inflation measures how quickly money loses its purchasing power.

So, what would the orange man have done to combat that inflation? Go ahead, tell me. Pretend he is president, Biden is not, what would be different and how would that impact inflation?
what he was doing, it was working, we were safely coming out of the pandemic....Xiden reversed course undid all of what was working, and gave us record covid deaths and destroyed the economy

Well, he's lying. Global inflation took off in March/April 2021, as domestic and international supply chains buckled under the massive demand spike coming out of the lockdowns. Add that to the $11 TRILLION in stimulus that had already been poured into the economy up until then, and a Fed that was completely asleep at the switch for far too long, and the inflation hit the fan big time. And then it fed on itself, and we were screwed.

He knows he's being blamed personally for the inflation and is trying to decrease the damage. Standard politician bullshit.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png
More likely the jump and increase during the next year and a half was reaction to Biden being elected and the public and markets going "Oh Shyte - what have we done ?!"

Interesting how when inflation happens when a Dem becomes POTUS, they inherited it and it was all the fault of the previous Rep POTUS, even if the high inflation continues all through their term is is still the fault of previous Rep POTUS.
BUT ...
Once a Rep is POTUS it is always, from start to finish of their term only their fault and nothing linked to other sources/factors, especially to the Dems.

Of course there is no double standard or hypocrisy in this curious trend (satire alert) :rolleyes:

He inherited an economy damaged by Covid. That 9% inflation was a result of Covid.

It is currently less than half that

Totally false.
Covid was only 3 years long, so over by Biden.
The cause of the recession was illegally blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline and imposing sanctions on Russian oil.
That is obvious, because the proof was that the prices were brought back down a little by Biden dumping the Strategic Oil Reserves.

/—-/ If you’re confused about economics, just consult Investopedia.

What Is Inflation?​

Inflation is a measure of how quickly prices are increasing over time. In other words, inflation measures how quickly money loses its purchasing power.
Look, I don't need damn Investopedia. The classic definition of inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. PERIOD. Anyone, any damn one, that had even a minimal education concerning Economics, at the High School level, would know that. Sucks to be stupid.

So again, while Trump was all but dropping dollars from helicopters, what did he do to address the supply chain issues? He was throwing dollars into the economy, doing nothing to increase the supply of goods, and now, suddenly, you want to blame Biden for inflation?

I mean some of us keep up with this shit. Two out of three dollars in the economy right now came from TRUMP. Again, unemployment at damn near record levels and personal incomes increase? WTF? Has never happened, EVER.

I got to be honest. Trump would take a big shit on the entire country if his sorry, micro-dick could still be in charge. The fact that you can't see that is indicative of just how damn ignorant you are.

Yet it took about 18 months after sleepy Joe was in office to peak.

Hmmmm ??? :eusa_think:
As the economy “woke up” and as various Covid things happened it peaked and then dropped.

Remember we had supply chain issues? Those were Covid related

They’re gone and inflation dropped

what he was doing, it was working, we were safely coming out of the pandemic....Xiden reversed course undid all of what was working, and gave us record covid deaths and destroyed the economy
Covid deaths were climbing for months before Biden took office. Were you sleeping or drunk?

Look, I don't need damn Investopedia. The classic definition of inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. PERIOD. Anyone, any damn one, that had even a minimal education concerning Economics, at the High School level, would know that. Sucks to be stupid.

So again, while Trump was all but dropping dollars from helicopters, what did he do to address the supply chain issues? He was throwing dollars into the economy, doing nothing to increase the supply of goods, and now, suddenly, you want to blame Biden for inflation?

I mean some of us keep up with this shit. Two out of three dollars in the economy right now came from TRUMP. Again, unemployment at damn near record levels and personal incomes increase? WTF? Has never happened, EVER.

I got to be honest. Trump would take a big shit on the entire country if his sorry, micro-dick could still be in charge. The fact that you can't see that is indicative of just how damn ignorant you are.
/——/ If you’re soooooo smart, then you know only Congress can spend money or drop it from a helicopter. Stop gaslighting the dem base.

What exactly do you think Biden did in his first 6 months that raised the inflation rate - all over the world - other than end the covid pandemic, and get people back to work?

Or was it that after being lockdown for 2 years, the first thing people did was to go shopping. I know it's the first thing I did. I don't like buying shoes or clothes online, and I lost weight while in lockdown, so my first outing was to the Outlet Mall for some retail therapy.

Everybody getting out and going shopping, before supply lines had resumed functioning, created shortages of everything, and prices rose with more and more people around the world, chasing fewer and fewer goods.

The profit and loss reports SHOULD have told you that Mrs. Day Trader.
Tater ended Covid in 6 months? Then why did more die from the Fauci Flu under Tater, Liar?

As the economy “woke up” and as various Covid things happened it peaked and then dropped.

Remember we had supply chain issues? Those were Covid related

They’re gone and inflation dropped
Long after the Covid related supply issues were a related supply issue!

"Covid related" was only a tyranny related aspect of the experiment issue used by the Statists to impose their totalitarian rule upon the whole of the USA. And the rest of the World.

Forum List

Back