Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Well, he's lying. Global inflation took off in March/April 2021, as domestic and international supply chains buckled under the massive demand spike coming out of the lockdowns. Add that to the $11 TRILLION in stimulus that had already been poured into the economy up until then, and a Fed that was completely asleep at the switch for far too long, and the inflation hit the fan big time. And then it fed on itself, and we were screwed.

He knows he's being blamed personally for the inflation and is trying to decrease the damage. Standard politician bullshit.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png
No need to back it up, we all know Biden is lying, this time he his lying about inflation.

What I find amusing is Biden taking credit for the economic bounce after Covid-19, which was a given but now thinks it’s unfair that he also gets the credit for high inflation.

You don't have the brains of a retarded damn gnat. You don't know jackshit about Economics, probably couldn't even provide the classic definition of inflation if your life depended on it.

Trump is a flippin idiot. And worse, he doesn't give two shits about you, the economy, the Constitution, or this country. The only people that support Trump are those people that are actually dumber than he is, which puts them at damn near a retarded level. Welcome to that club.
Wow all that B.S just to assail someone, while not proving you know Jackshit about the economy, well done!

The bottom line is not what caused the inflation; which you people are trying to deflect the conversation to so as not to have to admit (besides Mac) that Tater lied again.

I mean come on folks------->His uncle, or cousin got eaten by cannibals? His pastor got drafted by the Packers? Inflation was at 9%, etc!

That doesn't disqualify him from the Presidency though, at least not according to the constitution. But, it shows how weak some of you people are in responding. Just admit Joe has never met a lie he doesn't like if it makes him look good, and you are willing to accept this because the Orange dude is such a threat to whatever!

Also admit that just like we conservatives, this is all about ideology, and NOT the candidate. Just as we lambasted Obama, your side lambasted both Bush Presidents calling them both Nazis, along with Reagan. You skewered Mcain when he ran, along with Dole..........just as we did Gore.

But, here is the difference-------------->we continue to debate our ideas, against the ideas now in place by your people. On the other hand as with all elections........you want to debate PERSONALITIES! Until you fess up as to why, it is obvious that most of you think Leftist ideas stink, so you want to make all elections all about anything but policy!
Let me make this as simple and clear as I can: I think you people are blowing it.

As I point out in the second link in my sig, my concern from the very beginning of this orange disaster was that Trump and his rubes would screw this up so badly that you'll end up just handing things over to the hardcore Left. Which I do not want. While I wouldn't qualify as conservative, I know that many conservatives agree with me on that. Of course, you folks attack them, too.

The fact that MAGA's arrogant ignorance (that we see on this thread) paints my country in such a humiliating light, making us look like the Ugly Americans we used to be called, sure as hell doesn't help. There are few character traits that really rub me the wrong way, and arrogant ignorance is one.

There. I actually took the time to respond, even though I know that every last goddamn keystroke was wasted, as usual.

And what is inflation now?

3.5%

Let me make this as simple and clear as I can: I think you people are blowing it.

As I point out in the second link in my sig, my concern from the very beginning of this orange disaster was that Trump and his rubes would screw this up so badly that you'll end up just handing things over to the hardcore Left. Which I do not want. While I wouldn't qualify as conservative, I know that many conservatives agree with me on that. Of course, you folks attack them, too.

The fact that MAGA's arrogant ignorance (that we see on this thread) paints my country in such a humiliating light, making us look like the Ugly Americans we used to be called, sure as hell doesn't help. There are few character traits that really rub me the wrong way, and arrogant ignorance is one.

There. I actually took the time to respond, even though I know that every last goddamn keystroke was wasted.

Yeah because everyone knows you lol

It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

Please explain what Biden did or didn't do which caused this inflation?

I will point out this a Global Inflation Problem.

Now what caused Global Inflation?
"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation with a contribution of over 38 percent, followed by global demand shocks with a contribution of about 28 percent over the past five decades, and much smaller contributions of global supply shocks and interest rate shocks."

Now who was a the main driver for a cut in Oil Supply?

Ahh, this is embarrassing...

Now this is where you are going to claim ignorance and then start insulting people in a hope that your ignorance or deceit hasn't been shown up...

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation with a contribution of over 38 percent, followed by global demand shocks with a contribution of about 28 percent over the past five decades, and much smaller contributions of global supply shocks and interest rate shocks."

Now this is where you are going to claim ignorance and then start insulting people in a hope that your ignorance or deceit hasn't been shown up...

Lied about inheriting 9%.

Right?

Well, he's lying. Global inflation took off in March/April 2021, as domestic and international supply chains buckled under the massive demand spike coming out of the lockdowns. Add that to the $11 TRILLION in stimulus that had already been poured into the economy up until then, and a Fed that was completely asleep at the switch for far too long, and the inflation hit the fan big time. And then it fed on itself, and we were screwed.

He knows he's being blamed personally for the inflation and is trying to decrease the damage. Standard politician bullshit.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

Speaking objectively as I possibly can, facts only - Biden enhanced a dooming inflationary condition via his policies. Due to the pandemic, and the hordes of spending first by Trump, then continued by Biden - inflation was inevitable.
But Biden made it worse. He continued the Covid giveaways, rent abatements, student loan abatements faaaaaaaar longer than necessary, and that maintained false demands in the middle of a supply crises.
And that is why we had the worse inflation increase in over 50 years. I do not know what inflation would have been had Biden cut the Covid spending when he should have - but it would most certainly would have been less.
And yet - his budget is still at pandemic spending levels, and still looking to forgive $700 Billion in student loans.
So the inflation we have, will continue if he continues.

It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

Anytime we spend money we don't have its inflationary...
The blob spent $8T that we didn’t have....

And now we have inflation.

There’s nothing to interpret. The money supply quintupled under Trump and supply chains collapsed. The fact that the economy was collapsed under Trump kept inflation in check for a few months but the moment Biden started fixing the economy and reopening the country it began rising. A period of inflation was baked in before Biden ever showed up. Luckily it was batted down in relatively short order.
Well then, lets extrapolate that, shall we-------------------_> I Joe Biden, AM running for President in 2020, but I will only seek one term. (he actually said that)

So who was he lying to in an attempt to convince those on the fence because of his age---------->was it you guys, us people, the Independents, or all Americans?

Or maybe you insist he wasn't lying and you will use your KARNAK like abilities as a "President whisperer" to translate Jos speak for us, lol. He obviously misled Americans with his proclamations, which means he is either a liar, or has no clue what is actually going on around him.

Hey, did they ever recover part of the body of his relative he claimed became the main course for a bunch of Cannibals? You should look into this and other statements made by him, to prove that YOUR GUY is honest as the day is long, to stop all this rampant speculation on his veracity. Always remember.............Joe made the million dollar statement that "Hunter" is the smartest person he knows. You could prove that too while your at it-)

Lied about inheriting 9%.

Right?
He inherited the conditions that would create that...

Only Biden could keep inflation low was to tank the economy...

Trump cut Oil Supply so when the economy increased the price of Oil would sky rocket...

His new Big Oil friends were very happy with him...

Trump was the one that cut the Oil Supply when an increase was what was needed...

So Biden inherited those conditions with no time to increase global supply... That was Trump's doing...

So Biden takes credit for a rebound after a pandemic shut most of the country down and was approved by most Americans, yet he is blameless from the inflation? Why do we give him credit and blame for nothing he did?

Maybe Democrats and Republicans should work on being honest.

He inherited the conditions that would create that...

Only Biden could keep inflation low was to tank the economy...

Trump cut Oil Supply so when the economy increased the price of Oil would sky rocket...

His new Big Oil friends were very happy with him...

Trump was the one that cut the Oil Supply when an increase was what was needed...

So Biden inherited those conditions with no time to increase global supply... That was Trump's doing...

Oooh now it's "conditions"

So tiresome and lame

Forum List

Back