Biden's Plan to Keep Votes in Michigan by Cutting off Weapons to Israel may Cost Him Election

NOt so fast.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After narrowly backing Israel’s military action in Gaza in November, Americans now oppose the campaign by a solid margin. Fifty-five percent currently disapprove of Israel’s actions, while 36% approve.

The latest results are from a March 1-20 survey. The Israel-Hamas war has continued for five months and has resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of Palestinians and over 1,000 Israelis. Major parts of Gaza have been destroyed, complicating efforts to deliver humanitarian aid to Palestinian civilians still living there. The United Nations and international community, including the Biden administration, have called for a cease-fire, but the two warring sides have been unable to agree.

Middle East Sympathies Largely Unchanged by War

A separate question in the poll underscores Americans’ leanings toward Israel, as it finds 51% saying they sympathize more with the Israelis and 27% more with the Palestinians. The remainder say they sympathize equally with both sides (4%), do not sympathize with either side (10%) or do not have an opinion (8%).

The balance of opinion is similar to last year, when 54% were more sympathetic to the Israelis and 31% to the Palestinians. This suggests that the recent actions by both sides have done little to shift U.S. loyalties, even if overall opinions toward both sides are less positive.

While Americans have always sympathized more with the Israelis, the gap has narrowed in recent years, with last year’s 23-point gap the smallest measured to date and this year’s nearly the same.

Biden has done the right thing. Cheney did a good thing as co chair of the 1-6 committee, but here she is wrong.
The j6 committee was a corrupt flop. You lose again

Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

Middle East Sympathies Largely Unchanged by War

A separate question in the poll underscores Americans’ leanings toward Israel, as it finds 51% saying they sympathize more with the Israelis and 27% more with the Palestinians. The remainder say they sympathize equally with both sides (4%), do not sympathize with either side (10%) or do not have an opinion (8%).

The balance of opinion is similar to last year, when 54% were more sympathetic to the Israelis and 31% to the Palestinians. This suggests that the recent actions by both sides have done little to shift U.S. loyalties, even if overall opinions toward both sides are less positive.

While Americans have always sympathized more with the Israelis, the gap has narrowed in recent years, with last year’s 23-point gap the smallest measured to date and this year’s nearly the same.

Your poll is less recent than my poll... So by logic, it seems that the Zionists are losing support in the US, as they should as daily images of carnage, censored as they are by the Pro-Israel media, get into the public domain.

What do you see as the biggest factor behind Biden's inevitable election loss?
It is not inevitable that Biden will lose to Trump. I hope Trump will be in prison by election day, and ineligible to run.

If Biden does lose it will probably be because of Biden's loose immigration policy. Immigration is Trump's strongest issue, and Biden's weakest issue.

I'm pretty sure AIPAC and it's stranglehold on power players is a much bigger player than a few camel humpers in Minneapolis.

What I see as the biggest factor behind Biden's Trump's inevitable election loss is that 60% of America dislike him much more than Biden.

It is not inevitable that Biden will lose to Trump. I hope Trump will be in prison by election day, and ineligible to run.

If Biden does lose it will probably be because of Biden's loose immigration policy. Immigration is Trump's strongest issue, and Biden's weakest issue.
Putting Trump in prison would not make him ineligible to run. Eugene Debbs ran for president in 1920 while in prison.

How will being in prison make him ineligible to run? Cite the law.
I agree, because many anti-Trump Republicans will hold their nose and vote for him, rather than let Biden continue his plan to flood the country with illegals.

I would say that the second most important factor in Biden's impending loss is that no matter what he does vis-a-vis Israel and Hamas, he will lose Democratic votes.

Putting Trump in prison would not make him ineligible to run. Eugene Debbs ran for president in 1920 while in prison.
What you say is true. Prison would still make Trump ineligible to serve as president.

What you say is true. Prison would still make Trump ineligible to serve as president.
I wouldn't be sure about that.

Doesn't say anything like that in the Constitution.

It would create an interesting problem, probably resulting in impeachment if he was elected, but given how corrupt the GOP is, I wouldn't expect anything to come of it.

Biden said that inflation was 9% when he took office. Blatant damn lie. Watch the interview and try to keep up.

That's what he inherited from the Orange Blob, runaway inflation.

Forum List

Back