Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Why are some persons ALWAYS requiring so much Police contact? From P-diddy to drugging rapist Cosby to OJ to Trayvon……they are always pushing limits. Don’t forget Ray Rice or the kids pounding on teachers or classmates to the death. Accidents can happen if you keep hanging around Lawyers guns and money er….Police.

Traffic stops or Home visits….Police dont randomly show up at my quarters beating on doors with Guns up.

Last edited:
pknopp and the Commee are getting their wish. Less Cops. I am not sure WHY this lady needed them to come over anyways? The two thugs ran off. They should have never knocked on the Airmans door either

A Chicago mom who called 911 during a break-in was stuck for hours without help after the dispatcher told her there were no officers available to send her.​

The dispatchers also told her to call her representatives to demand more police funding.

The mother has been identified only as “Michelle” because she is afraid since the invaders have not been caught.

NBC Chicago reports:

She says she left her door open at approximately 12:30 p.m. after letting her dog out, and that’s when two men entered the home.
“I saw two men wearing masks standing inside my house,” She said. “I screamed – ‘I am calling the police’ and they bolted.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back