Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Equal treatment before the law.

You saw the video in Florida and defended it because the Black man had a gun despite makeing no threat.
Being Black was his only crime.
Yet you defend not shooting the White guy who was CLEARLY THREATENING.
Not just not shooting, not even reaching for their weapons.

OK, so you're a racist ass but seriously

HYPOCRITE MUCH?
See post 422

Harpy say he dont need no stinkin’ cops to maintain law and order for him and his family

I fully support the police, that does not mean I have to agree with their every action.

This is one more reason why our country is going down the shitter, everything has to be all or nothing. Either you support the police and are cool with them emptying their magazine and then yelling "drop the gun" or you do not want any police at all.

People that are not mindless partisan drones understand the answer lies in the middle of those two things.

Thus, you will never be able to understand.

I fully support the police, that does not mean I have to agree with their every action.

This is one more reason why our country is going down the shitter, everything has to be all or nothing. Either you support the police and are cool with them emptying their magazine and then yelling "drop the gun" or you do not want any police at all.

People that are not mindless partisan drones understand the answer lies in the middle of those two things.

Thus, you will never be able to understand.
I have yet to find a single lib who appreciates how quickly a pistol in the hand can be raised and fired

but none of you will even try to tell us why the black guy opened the door with a gun in his hand at all

You want the cops to roll the dice and do nothing till after they are shot

Or you want to crucify cops who are unwilling to die just to make you happy

I think libs dumping on every move the police make only results in fewer good men willing to take that chance

Which results in more lawlessness

I have yet to find a single lib who appreciates how quickly a pistol in the hand can be raised and fired

Good thing I am not a lib and have plenty of experience with such things.

but none of you will even try to tell us why the black guy opened the door with a gun in his hand at all

He didn't, the girl in the house did and the guy was walking out from the bedroom with his gun because someone was pounding on his door. Did you even bother to watch the video?

You hide it very well

Sure, just because I do not agree that police should have free reign to kill anyone they like, I am a fucking lib in your world

why the fuck did I take you off ignore...I never learn.

He didn't, the girl in the house did and the guy was walking out from the bedroom with his gun because someone was pounding on his door. Did you even bother to watch the video?
There is no girl in the video

Someone lied to you

Sure, just because I do not agree that police should have free reign to kill anyone they like, I am a fucking lib in your world

why the fuck did I take you off ignore...I never learn.
I ask a simple question and you joined the chorus of libs with no answer

Why did the airman open the door with a gun in his hand to begin with?

And dont repeat the lie that someone else opened the door for him

See post 422
Irrelevant as a response.

I didn't say we don't need police.
I do say that people should be treated the same by LE WHATEVER their race or gender.

That is where we differ.

You think that US serviceman DESERVED TO DIE BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK.

Harpy Eagle may have me on ignore

If so I’ll post this to whoever it may concern

The airman came to his door with a gun in his hand

Why?

If libs can ponder that for days without discovering a reasonable answer imagine how difficult it is for a sheriff’s deputy who has only a second to react

except the cop shouted TWICE he was a COP.

Thats a damn lie to cover the weakness of your argument

If he had not been holding a gun he would be alive today
If he were White he wouldn't be dead today.

Just like this guy's not dead today
1715443173007.jpeg

Bathe in your race hate.
It's who you are.

Forum List

Back