Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

An innocent man was murdered, so how in the hell did he act appropriately? Oh, that's right the man was black and the cop was white, black man is dead, so it was a good day for racist.
Dont be modest

The allegedly “innocent” man was black, so its a great day for race mongers and their quest for free shoe shines

Why is it when a white man is holding a gun it is his legal right, but a black man holding a gun can be executed and fools like you claim the cop acted appropriately.
The deputy had no obligation to give a suspect the first shot

That requires a warrant. Police can't just kick in the door.
They also didn't announce themselves.
He was also on a Facetime call when it occurred so there are independent witnesses.

This is likely bad, very bad.
The racist OP needs to actually watch the video. I don't know if his article had a video but it may be on national news by now, it's certainly all over our local news down here. They did not bust in the Airman finally opened the door and had a gun at his side, not pointed at the deputy. But on first knock they did identify as sheriff but he was on facetime with his girlfriend.

No, he didn't idiot, actually read the story instead of making it up as you go.
You were lied to by an ambulance chasing black lawyer

The deputy went to the correct apartment number he was given by the woman who made the 911 call

Last edited:
You were lied to by an ambulance chasing black lawyer

The deputy went to the correct apartment number he was given by the woman who made the 911 call

The deputy is seen knocking on a couple of apartment doors, so how did you come to the conclusion he was at the right apartment?

He was home by himself, so what was the damn disturbance?

It never ceases to amaze me how folks like you no matter what the circumstances will try and justify a white cop murdering a black man.

So the black man has no rights when it comes to his home and what was he suspected of?
He has rights

But opening the door with a gun in his hand was not a wise decision

But look at the bright side

Now his mom can probably afford a new Mercedes and that vacation in Hawaii she always wanted

From the video, it certainly looks to me like the cop is at fault. In fairness to him, a guy holding Glock by his side is pretty intimidating, but regardless, the cops need to trained to handle these situations. I can also see why the victim came to the door with his gun if he had been doing anything wrong and someone is banging on your door claiming to be cops. Bad situation and outcome for sure.

You mean if you are black, white men do it all the time and don't end up dead.

As I stated above, the cop looks to be at fault to me, however, I don’t think it would have made any difference had the guy been white. It is always about race with you guys.

You mean if you are black, white men do it all the time and don't end up dead.

I guess your racist buddies will find that funny.
Its very common for the black mom to collect millions when her dirtbag son gets killed resisting arrest

Sure it doesn't, our lying eyes are fooling us.

You don’t think this cop would have done the same thing if a white guy with a wife beater t-shirt answered the door with a Glock by his side? I believe he would have done exactly the same thing and yes, I believe he acted wrongly.

Forum List

Back