BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

Just another false flag from the right.

Sorry, Junior, Hunter Biden introduced Metabiota to Burisma via Metabiota's Vice President, Mary Guttieri. This is an irreversible fact. Metabiota is the outfit that collects viruses.
Build-your-own-conspiracy-theory-kit.jpg

12,000 pages of bank records and nothing about a $5 million bribe from Burisma.

12,000 pages of bank records and nothing about a $5 million bribe from China.

12,000 pages of bank records and all the BDS tards have is what Chief Hoaxster Comer says is plausibly an actual loan repayment.

If that's all you poor credulous saps have from 12,000 pages of bank records, then you need to stand down and wait for Hoax #2,354,970 to be released.
wheres your link??
or did you just make it up again??

special note,, people dont usually put for a bribe on bank records,,

Won't come to anything. The Deep State favors the Democrat Party
Information anarchy, however, does have a way of working in the collective unconscious of 2024 voters. If theirs' thinks its a POS, the voting will follow the belief.

My buddy is such an idiot. He likes Musk because he goes on Rogan and smokes weed with him.
Not interested in feminizing the gonads with weed. When you find an X page where you cannot read the replies, post it to this thread.

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

What a dope! :eusa_doh:
This is neither breaking nor evidence of anything other than a loan repayment.

wheres your link??
or did you just make it up again??

special note,, people dont usually put for a bribe on bank records,,
“Like the payment to Joe from Americore funds, it’s certainly plausible that this payment where James and Sara used funds from China was indeed a loan repayment to Joe,” Comer said.

The end. Another nothing burger.

“Like the payment to Joe from Americore funds, it’s certainly plausible that this payment where James and Sara used funds from China was indeed a loan repayment to Joe,” Comer said.

The end. Another nothing burger.
then why are you so scared??

then why are you so scared??
I'm not scared at all! I'm laughing my ass off at just how credulous and stupid you hacks are.

Comer made up a hoax about Joe Biden receiving a $5 million bribe from Burisma, and when he shot himself in the face with that one, he made up a new hoax to distract you from it. He moved on to a $5 million bribe from China. And when that hoax failed, he distracted you again with a $40,000 loan repayment.

You're being gaslighted rube.

So let's see. No five million dollar bribe in sight. Now it's $40,000.

I guess the next hoax will be Joe Biden received a free haircut worth $50 from someone with a funny name. :lol:

"That BASTARD! Impeach!"

I'm not scared at all! I'm laughing my ass off at just how credulous and stupid you hacks are.

Comer made up a hoax about Joe Biden receiving a $5 million bribe from Burisma, and when he shot himself in the face with that one, he made up a new hoax to distract you from it. He moved on to a $5 million bribe from China. And when that hoax failed, he distracted you again with a $40,000 loan repayment.

You're being gaslighted rube.

So let's see. No five million dollar bribe in sight. Now it's $40,000.

I guess the next hoax will be Joe Biden received a free haircut worth $50 from someone with a funny name. :lol:

"That BASTARD! Impeach!"
you stink if fear,,

We should start some sort of betting pool as to what Comer's next hoax will be so the tards forget he fell on his face yet again.

It's not over. Not even close. These are professional scumbags we're talking abut.

They will muster their forces, concoct lies, turn loose their messageboard demons, media scum and put it off until they can toss it down the 'Memory Hole'.

It is never over with scum of the Earth dims.

That's right, bub. It is never over until the dems say it is over. Reps have proven useless to do anything on their own.

attack 3.gif

Sorry, Junior. The emails are not conspiracy theory. They are either true or false. Same for the 2017 chron we are developing in this thread. They are either facts or they are not.

Post #292

But Wuhan bat lady and her cronies had already discovered an interesting group of viruses, published on 30 Nov 2017:

Chan and Ridley document both the lifting of the moratorium and the Wuhan report:

'Timeline 2017

Dr Shi reports her creation of eight recombinant bat sarbecoviruses.

Moratorium on gain-of-function research ends; framework on work with enhanced potential pandemic pathogens is introduced.'
(Viral:The Search for the Origin of COVID-19, p. 336)

Forum List

Back