Burgers Or Hotdogs?

Which Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Whoppers are hands down the very best fast food burgers you can get anywhere.
Apparently you've never had a Wendy's double.

I wish I could find a hamburger sale. I swear, the last 2 beef purchases have been prime rib and sirloin tip and they were both cheaper than the hamburger. That's kinda crazy, but it's like that right now.

I enjoy both burgers and (not as often) hotdogs.

Just not ones made up of decomposing cadavers.

:saythat:

quickly exits the thread

Damn, now I want a Tastee-Freeze footlong chili dog. They deep fried their dogs, damn they were good.

R.e57963b12cb09a820a3a85218019ec14

I worked at one set-up like this....They glass walled the front up so people could stand inside....There was no seating though....Before it was walk-up only.

865092765_fddee3c082_o.jpg

It was not Mickey-Ds fast but we did not fart around.
Tastee Freez had a parfait that they served in the mid 60s in a tapered plastic cup. Fancy looking and great on a hot summer day.

Tastee Freez had a parfait that they served in the mid 60s in a tapered plastic cup. Fancy looking and great on a hot summer day.
I made a many of them but the big seller was (oddly enough) a banana split in a milkshake cup.

It was just a local thing but the manager liked it because it saved on the cost of the banana split "boat", a cup was less than of what a boat cost.

LOL....For some reason everyone wanted the pineapple topping on the bottom.

I enjoy both burgers and (not as often) hotdogs.

Just not ones made up of decomposing cadavers.

:saythat:

quickly exits the thread

Well at least you have a sense of humor and you're one of the vegans that I actually like and that believe it or not I was not referring to when I made the attack of the vegans post. When some of the other vegans attack though, (I'm thinking of one in particular) I'm surprised that it doesn't make national news. 😳

Apparently you've never had a Wendy's double.

I wish I could find a hamburger sale. I swear, the last 2 beef purchases have been prime rib and sirloin tip and they were both cheaper than the hamburger. That's kinda crazy, but it's like that right now.
No I've had Wendys and 5 Guys and Burger King, all of them. And I still prefer the Whopper.

Well at least you have a sense of humor and you're one of the vegans that I actually like and that believe it or not I was not referring to when I made the attack of the vegans post. When some of the other vegans attack though, (I'm thinking of one in particular) I'm surprised that it doesn't make national news. 😳

Mr Spock was a Vegan, wasnt he???

I'd prefer the good smoke sausages, grilled on a BBQ, then with some mustard and onions, before I'd eat a regular old Hot dog....

However one of the best ever hot dogs I've ever had was in ICELAND.. they sell those on the streets of Reykjavic in just a couple of street carts, but what they are is half Lamb and half beef dogs, boiled in beer.. then served with a very unique apple Mustard, I think it was, with crunchy onions on top.... not to mention, but their hotdog buns were superior.
I couldnt stop eating those damn things when I was there.

Are you more of a hotdog person or a burger person? Or do you like them both or don't like neither of them? Although occasionally I'll eat a hotdog I am most definitely a cheeseburger person. I only like Ketchup and Mustard on mine though and when it comes to hotdogs I only do Ketchup. Anyways, I still chose burger since the question is what I prefer.
It depends so much on the bread, the skin (on hot dogs) and the quality of the meat. And then there is the distinction between hot dogs and sausages. A Der Wienersnitzel "polish dog" for example. Is it a hot dog or a sausage? And is a "taco burger" from Pup n Taco a burger or not?

We got one for Christmas and I've grilled a couple steaks in it that have been absolutely spectacular. Hot dogs blacken up quite nicely too.
Ive done steaks. Tenderloin. A whole chicken. lol depending on the size of the basket, you can do most anything and it be really good.
The whole chicken was one of the best chickens ive ever ate.

Forum List

Back