Yup, my masters in basically 20th century history and living in 3 eu countries and fluency in French and Spanish mean nothing compared to your idiotic propaganda and anecdotes...lol. Poor America....
Sure you have a Masters, lol!

No one that post such uneducated non-thinking BS you post has either no degree or you are an over the hill has been that has nothing worth sgaring. You poor functional moron, you don’t realize how stupid you are.

To be blunt? I've read your posts for years now, Little Buddy and I would put your level of education somewhere between two years of High School and maybe a year at a really bad Community College!
Wrong as always, UofR 91 ma. That's enough stupid personal insults from hater dupes.... And those two are troll wastes of time from way back...I'm slumming here, not exactly writing a thesis.... I refuse to put on ignore but these two... And now I'm gossiping arghh...

Sure you have a Masters, lol!

No one that post such uneducated non-thinking BS you post has either no degree or you are an over the hill has been that has nothing worth sgaring. You poor functional moron, you don’t realize how stupid you are.
franco doesnt seem to realize you can be anything on the internet....

Wrong as always, UofR 91 ma. That's enough stupid personal insults from hater dupes.... And those two are troll wastes of time from way back...I'm slumming here, not exactly writing a thesis.... I refuse to put on ignore but these two... And now I'm gossiping arghh...
for all that so called education franco....you talk like a fucking idiot....

More stupidity and lies from the brain dead functional moron. Thanks for laughs, let me know if you ever post a factual post.

"UofR"? What would that be? Rochester? Richmond? Why are you unable to tell us what your thesis was on?

Which is lower per capita than California, DC, Washington, Oregon, Vermont, Maine, Hawaii and another 12 states.

The housing cost in Michigan is $238000 an it has low homelessness rates 8.11per 10000, Florida the average cost for a home is $405000, that is 11per 10000 and California is 47 something per 10000.

For being such a low cost state Michigan’s homeless rate is pretty high.
They don't want to work. What are we to do about it?

Forum List

Back