Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Oil companies are out to make money, $7,000 permits for oilless land doesn't help much stupid ass LOL. Biden said he was going to get rid of oil, why would a company not believe him? You're a fool
Oil companies are out to make money, $7,000 permits for oilless land doesn't help much stupid ass LOL. Biden said he was going to get rid of oil, why would a company not believe him? You're a fool

It's 7000 permits not $7000.00 permits idiot. He has handed out thousands of permits that just sit asshole, because big oil knows that the price of oil will stay high if they don't develop the permits. You are really dumb fuck and everyone knows it , I'm burying your ass , because you have no fucking clew.
You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat and an asshole like you are

I love this hate Nazi remark about shitpants, it's ultimately good for this country because every person who has the capacity to think knows how stupid these haters are when they open their trap about poor shitpants getting cheated out of the election. They say cheating and the world says , what a dumb fuck! So I hope they keep it up.

The real dumb fucks are you and the buffoon biden

Lots of information you should look into it.

Screenshot_20210727-075521_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back