Trump doesn't know what ambidextrous means.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
This is yet another example of Trump's poor command of the English language. Someone should tell him that he should learn the meaning of a new word he hears before he tries to use it in public. Trump might be right when he says he has the best words, but he doesn't know how to use them.
ambidextrious.png

Perhaps if students at Wharton spent more time learning the language and less time learning how to cheat on your taxes, steal money from a charity, and defraud students at your real estate school he'd know the difference between being ambidextrous and multi-tasking.

Here's something to consider. How long would right wing media obsess about the story if it was Biden who made the mistake?

This is yet another example of Trump's poor command of the English language. Someone should tell him that he should learn the meaning of a new word he hears before he tries to use it in public. Trump might be right when he says he has the best words, but he doesn't know how to use them.
View attachment 944547
Wow, you are really grasping at straws (with both hands) in your desperation to distract from Creepy Joe and constantly bash Trump.

I just don't get the partisans on both sides that make any sort of a deal over this sort of stuff. They may as well line up across from each other while wiggling a finger and repeating Na-na-na-na-boo-boo baby talk.

View attachment 944547
he seems pretty ambidextrous when he does his little ymca dance, and i'm sure he can rake in donations with both hands.

I just don't get the partisans on both sides that make any sort of a deal over this sort of stuff. They may as well line up across from each other while wiggling a finger and repeating Na-na-na-na-boo-boo baby talk.

You just described American politics for the past two decades

Forum List

Back