Biden or Trump ?

Trump had a headwind to deal with from the left including covid. He got Europe to shoulder their NATO contribution and had a summit with Kim of North Korea. He lowered tensions with China. Biden just plain sucks. I pay more for absolutely everything.

Trump had a headwind to deal with from the left including covid. He got Europe to shoulder their NATO contribution and had a summit with Kim of North Korea. He lowered tensions with China. Biden just plain sucks. I pay more for absolutely everything.
I don't agree, for example his knowledge about covid was zero. But I must mention that blocking aid to Ukraine was his biggest and unforgivable mistake, it turned out that Trump is incapable of rational thought. His influence on Republicans is ridiculous. Now he is pushing himself for president again when he should be removed and a decent Republican candidate proposed. This is what it looks like from abroad.

Both candidates are very weak. Trump was a weak president and Biden is not much better, although probably better than Trump. I say this even though I usually support Republicans and I especially appreciate President Ronald Reagan.
This from a pollock, telling US that President Trump was weak. Russia didnt invade Ukraine when #45 was in office, Iran and it's proxies didnt send rockets into Israel when #45 was in office. The Abraham accords were signed which helped Israel defend itself when the Radical Muslims fired cruise missiles at Israel. Strong job market, until China working with Joe Bribem, released the Kung Flu upon US. But hey, what do you expect from a Pollack?

Both candidates are very weak. Trump was a weak president and Biden is not much better, although probably better than Trump. I say this even though I usually support Republicans and I especially appreciate President Ronald Reagan.
If you are going to start a thread, go for it. Give us your reasons why you think either one is "weak".

Let's start with Biden. How is Biden weak? Are you referring to his age or his commitment to getting the job done? Should he bomb Israel to make them listen to him? Is supporting Ukraine against the Russian aggression, weak? Or, do you think he should bomb Russia to stop them?

Come on, go for it.

Let's start with Biden. How is Biden weak? Are you referring to his age or his commitment to getting the job done? Should he bomb Israel to make them listen to him? Is supporting Ukraine against the Russian aggression, weak? Or, do you think he should bomb Russia to stop them?
He should send troops to Ukraine.

In before some lolbertarian mentions "duopoly".

But Trump it is.

He should send troops to Ukraine.
Really? You want troops on the ground? You can't get Republicans to agree to send aid to Ukraine but you think they would blithely agree with sending our troops to die?

What more brilliant suggestions do you have?

Really? You want troops on the ground? You can't get Republicans to agree to send aid to Ukraine but you think they would blithely agree with sending our troops to die?

What more brilliant suggestions do you have?
I didn't say Republicans would send the troops, although with a president other than Trump it might be possible. R. Reagan would definitely send the troops.

I don't agree, for example his knowledge about covid was zero. But I must mention that blocking aid to Ukraine was his biggest and unforgivable mistake, it turned out that Trump is incapable of rational thought. His influence on Republicans is ridiculous. Now he is pushing himself for president again when he should be removed and a decent Republican candidate proposed. This is what it looks like from abroad.

You're not very smart are ya? Covid was a man made virus that no one knew how to deal with it, not even the assholes that made it. Then Trump had a bunch of power hungry advisors that made bad call after bad call and literally just made shit up as they went. Trump is a land developer, not an epidemiologist, he had no choice but to rely on the "experts". Add to that the lawfare the commies engaged in his first two years, he was damn lucky to do the things he did.

That said every thing xiden has done will lead to the destruction of the country. Of course he is completely clueless on 95% of what his admin is doing, his puppet masters are in control.

I didn't say Republicans would send the troops, although with a president other than Trump it might be possible. R. Reagan would definitely send the troops.
Sorry, Reagan fan-boy. Would-have, should-have, etc does not work in real life. The reality is that sending boots on the ground would mean getting Americans to buy into our soldiers dying in battle. I don't think we are there yet.

The reality is that sending boots on the ground would mean getting Americans to buy into our soldiers dying in battle. I don't think we are there yet.
Not you but the president should be, If only it was a better character.

I support Proportional Representation.

Not you but the president should be, If only it was a better character.
LOL "A better character"? Do you want a president who will plunge the world into WWIII?

Despite your moniker, you are a retard. Thanks for playing. Now, go play in traffic.

LOL "A better character"? Do you want a president who will plunge the world into WWIII?

Despite your moniker, you are a retard. Thanks for playing. Now, go play in traffic.
If the use of the army were to be played out appropriately, that is, for example, in such a way that Ukraine's allied troops would be tasked with pushing the Russian troops beyond the borders of Ukraine and stopping there, i.e. a defensive fight and only removing of the Russian troops, then World War III would not threaten. You just have to decide to use the army.

Forum List

Back