How do we know Biden or Trump wouldn't be replaced by an AI system? (Poll)

Should we demand that Trump and Biden have physical and cognitive testing prior to the conventions?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I knew I shouldn't have combined the AI version with the cognitive testing.

The poll says we should make them take the tests.

:tinfoil:

Conspiracy time!

If our AI technology ever got to an advanced enough stage…where it could technically be considered “aware”…would it be able to have rights? Would it be considered a “person”?….could it ever run for president??

1. Now that AI is being rolled out, how do we know that the president's WH wouldn't work up an AI system backup just in case?

Consider these scenarios a few weeks before or after the November election:
1. Biden/Trump strokes out
2. Biden/Trump falls on stairs and gets a concussion
3. Biden/Trump's senility takes a turn for the worse
4. _______________ (your health concern)

Is AI far enough along to get a brain implant so the AI could speak for the president?
Is AI far enough along to generate a video delivering a speech?
Is AI far enough along to do a ZOOM press conference generating a new brilliant "presidential" president?

I remember when the left was all concerned about Trump's health, and demanded a cognitive test and a detailed wellness report. Is AI able to cover up for an impaired president? Should we know the candidates physical and cognitive test scores before the conventions?

2. Democrats demanded that Trump take physical and cognitive tests. Should Republicans demand the same of Joe Biden?

Should we demand that Joe Biden AND Donald Trump have detailed physical and cognitive testing PRIOR to the conventions?

If so, the House and Senate need to pass Bills ASAP.

That's a good question...a damn good question.
Maybe AI can't fuck up the same way was Biden does or lie as well as Trump.

trump general.png

:tinfoil:

Conspiracy time!

If our AI technology ever got to an advanced enough stage…where it could technically be considered “aware”…would it be able to have rights? Would it be considered a “person”?….could it ever run for president??
You people do not understand computers

They very simply can NOT”become aware”

They do what they are programmed to do

1. Now that AI is being rolled out, how do we know that the president's WH wouldn't work up an AI system backup just in case?

Is AI far enough along to get a brain implant so the AI could speak for the president?
Is AI far enough along to do a ZOOM press conference generating a new brilliant "presidential" president?

I remember when the left was all concerned about Trump's health, and demanded a cognitive test and a detailed wellness report. Is AI able to cover up for an impaired president? Should we know the candidates physical and cognitive test scores before the conventions?

2. Democrats demanded that Trump take physical and cognitive tests. Should Republicans demand the same of Joe Biden?

Should we demand that Joe Biden AND Donald Trump have detailed physical and cognitive testing PRIOR to the conventions?

My God, you are so stupid! Even in your crackpot scenario, you think Biden would sign a law requiring himself to take a cognition test. Apparently, you are stupid when it comes to how our government works.

So, you’ll notice I said aware in quotes, because I agree with you, it’s all a computer….however….there are stages of AI that, once it gets that far, AI will be a “thinking” AI, it will be able to reason. Some might call that being “aware”.

It’s at that point where AI surpasses human intelligence..

So my question is, once it gets to that point…do we give it “personhood”? Could it ever run for president?

So, you’ll notice I said aware in quotes, because I agree with you, it’s all a computer….however….there are stages of AI that, once it gets that far, AI will be a “thinking” AI, it will be able to reason. Some might call that being “aware”.

So my question is, once it gets to that point…do we give it “personhood”? Could it ever run for president?
Nope.

It just doesn’t work that way

AI is going to fuck us up big time. That aint no conspiracy theory either. For starts, imagine living in a world of a fabricated reality, twice that of today or more. If you think Democracks are cracked now, just wait. And if you think gadgets dumbed us down, that's nothing compared to what's coming.

AI is going to fuck us up big time. That aint no conspiracy theory either. For starts, imagine living in a world of a fabricated reality, twice that of today or more. If you think Democracks are cracked now, just wait. And if you think gadgets dumbed us down, that's nothing compared to what's coming.
There are problems with AI… but having it become “sentient” ain’t one of em

Reminds me of that night I woke up, and heard talking. I walked out into the kitchen to see what was going on. Alexa was talking to Siri. Fucking weird...

1. One Google engineer thinks that AI is sentient now.

2. Correct, AI does what it is programmed to do. Who is to say that AI could or couldn't write and re-write its own programming?

3. As for "understanding computers", Elon says that AI will be smarter than any human

Humans simply do not understand what the AI is doing, they are blind to the pile of numbers the AI uses to "think". As the AI gets more sophisticated who knows what it will become?

My God, you are so stupid! Even in your crackpot scenario, you think Biden would sign a law requiring himself to take a cognition test. Apparently, you are stupid when it comes to how our government works.
Please read the links in the OP.
If democrats can push Trump to take a cognitive test, Republicans should be able to make Biden take one.

Nope. Its not a "citizen" 35-years of age. Its actually a machine that can be turned on/off.

But what it could do is impersonate a human president.
If you saw the movie "Eagle Eye" you'd have some idea what an AI could do.

Nope. Its not a "citizen" 35-years of age. Its actually a machine that can be turned on/off.

But what it could do is impersonate a human president.
If you saw the movie "Eagle Eye" you'd have some idea what an AI could do.
That is accurate. It’s also not sentient

What you are talking about is just a more advanced version of photoshop

It's a damn good question and I don't think there's any way we can ever be sure of it.

Forum List

Back