How do we know Biden or Trump wouldn't be replaced by an AI system? (Poll)

Should we demand that Trump and Biden have physical and cognitive testing prior to the conventions?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
1. Now that AI is being rolled out, how do we know that the president's WH wouldn't work up an AI system backup just in case?

Consider these scenarios a few weeks before or after the November election:
1. Biden/Trump strokes out
2. Biden/Trump falls on stairs and gets a concussion
3. Biden/Trump's senility takes a turn for the worse
4. _______________ (your health concern)

Is AI far enough along to get a brain implant so the AI could speak for the president?
Is AI far enough along to generate a video delivering a speech?
Is AI far enough along to do a ZOOM press conference generating a new brilliant "presidential" president?

I remember when the left was all concerned about Trump's health, and demanded a cognitive test and a detailed wellness report. Is AI able to cover up for an impaired president? Should we know the candidates physical and cognitive test scores before the conventions?

2. Democrats demanded that Trump take physical and cognitive tests. Should Republicans demand the same of Joe Biden?

Should we demand that Joe Biden AND Donald Trump have detailed physical and cognitive testing PRIOR to the conventions?

If so, the House and Senate need to pass Bills ASAP.

Last edited:
1. Now that AI is being rolled out, how do we know that the president's WH wouldn't work up an AI system backup just in case?

Is AI far enough along to get a brain implant so the AI could speak for the president?
Is AI far enough along to do a ZOOM press conference generating a new brilliant "presidential" president?

I remember when the left was all concerned about Trump's health, and demanded a cognitive test and a detailed wellness report. Is AI able to cover up for an impaired president? Should we know the candidates physical and cognitive test scores before the conventions?

2. Democrats demanded that Trump take physical and cognitive tests. Should Republicans demand the same of Joe Biden?

Should we demand that Joe Biden AND Donald Trump have detailed physical and cognitive testing PRIOR to the conventions?

biden would take the tests. trump would cpme up with a note from some quack. but, yes.

neither of these guys is up to the job, and i'm not sure i don't like it that way.

Christ what a stupid thread

Just when I think you fuckers can’t get any dumber you do this

theres enough personal exposure to show AI can never act as dumb as biden and AI also could never be as quick on his feet as trump is,,

biden would take the tests. trump would come up with a note from some quack. but, yes.

neither of these guys is up to the job, and i'm not sure i don't like it that way.
1. Trump says he aced the cognitive test, and his physical.

2. Biden needs to take the tests.

What do you mean you like that they are both incapable???

1714771887401.png

Forum List

Back