Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
casablanca-shocked.gif

Yeah, me too.

Our system is in Big Trouble, people.

casablanca-shocked.gif

Yeah, me too.

Our system is in Big Trouble, people.

He's been openly critical of Biden's open border policy. I'm frankly surprised he's lasted this long.

He's been openly critical of Biden's open border policy. I'm frankly surprised he's lasted this long.

Perhaps those who are pulling the strings on Joe Bien want to get the word out that you best not disagree with the Democratic Party positions or we will bring you down.

I personally suspect the FBI has files on every politician, any malfeasances he has done or any promiscuous sexual activities he has enjoyed (Jeffrey Epstein). If that politician steps out of line, he will be reminded and warned or prosecuted.

J. Edgar Hoover was known as the most powerful man in D.C. because of the files he had on everybody.

Hoover habitually used the FBI’s enormous surveillance and information-gathering powers to collect damaging information on politicians throughout the country, and he kept the most scurrilous data under his own personal control. He used his possession of these secret files to maintain himself as the FBI’s director and was apparently able to intimidate even sitting presidents by threatening to leak damaging disclosures about them. By the early 1970s he had come under public criticism for his authoritarian administration of the FBI and for his persecution of those he regarded as radicals and subversives. He retained his post, however, until his death at age 77, by which time he had been the FBI’s chief for 48 years and had served 8 presidents and 18 attorneys general.

Perhaps those who are pulling the strings on Joe Bien want to get the word out that you best not disagree with the Democratic Party positions or we will bring you down.

I personally suspect the FBI has files on every politician, any malfeasances he has done or any promiscuous sexual activities he has enjoyed (Jeffrey Epstein). If that politician steps out of line, he will be reminded and warned or prosecuted.

J. Edgar Hoover was known as the most powerful man in D.C. because of the files he had on everybody.

Hoover habitually used the FBI’s enormous surveillance and information-gathering powers to collect damaging information on politicians throughout the country, and he kept the most scurrilous data under his own personal control. He used his possession of these secret files to maintain himself as the FBI’s director and was apparently able to intimidate even sitting presidents by threatening to leak damaging disclosures about them. By the early 1970s he had come under public criticism for his authoritarian administration of the FBI and for his persecution of those he regarded as radicals and subversives. He retained his post, however, until his death at age 77, by which time he had been the FBI’s chief for 48 years and had served 8 presidents and 18 attorneys general.
conspiray2.gif

Wait, I thought Democrats were immune to prosecution by the DOJ according to the tRumplings here.
They are, so long as they are obedient. Cuellar is anti open border. One of the pillars of the xiden admin.

The same is true of establishment repubs. Pence broke the law regarding secret documents.

Buuuuut he's an obedient lapdog, so no indictment for him.

Forum List

Back