Donald Trump Says That He's Going to Demand A Drug Test For Debate

The only question is who is Kamala facing off against?

Personally, I believe Tulsi wouldn't be the worst adversarial proponent.

On the other hand, I got four fingers and a thumb.

Trunk is full of shit, he isn’t going to demand anything. He’s just talking out his ass and his followers are sucking it up

We know from a message on Hunter's laptop that Quid Pro Blow Pedo Joe Biden also has a history of cocaine addiction. And cocaine was recently found in the White House.

Most likely Biden's strokes while he was only in his 40s were caused by his cocaine abuse.

Will the drug test be enough to kick Biden out of the white house too? Ah well, it's a start!! :D

Well, I hope Don Von Shitzenpants gives himself enough time to detox from his amphetamine addiction before submitting to a drug test.

adderall.jpg

He didn't four years ago.
That was four years ago, Biden was still riding wake of Obama. And it was after +4 years of not-stop 2-minutes-of-Trump-hate. Now we’ve had 4 years of the Biden shit-show. These fruitcakes can’t even define what a “woman” is anymore. Four years is a long time in this liberal hell-scape.

That was four years ago, Biden was still riding wake of Obama.
Biden left office 4 years before those debates.
And it was after +4 years of not-stop 2-minutes-of-Trump-hate. Now we’ve had 4 years of the Biden shit-show. These fruitcakes can’t even define what a “woman” is anymore. Four years is a long time in this liberal hell-scape.
Politics is a profession. Keep that in mind.

Come to think of it, Trump's been low energy and sleepy during his trial, so he is probably detoxing off his amphetimines.

No wonder he is now in favor of a drug test.

Too bad he wasn't tested for the 2016 debates. Christ, the man couldn't stop sniffing, he was so cranked up.

Trunk is full of shit, he isn’t going to demand anything. He’s just talking out his ass and his followers are sucking it up

But that is precisely what successful electioneering is .
The audience is 90% brainless Sheeple .
So talk their language .

Forum List

Back