Zone1 Did Moses go to Heaven?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
I was scrolling Google today for the age of Noah when questions came up about Moses. One of the questions was, "Did Moses go to Heaven?" We know that he was supposed to have died at the entrance of the Promised Land. There's another type of death called transliteration where people may think a person died but actually the body is put into an immortal state awaiting the resurrection. They can appear to people from time to time as well.

My answer is that both Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration. "Feast of the Transfiguration, Christian commemoration of the occasion upon which Jesus Christ took three of his disciples, Peter, James, and John, up on a mountain, where Moses and Elijah appeared and Jesus was transfigured, his face and clothes becoming dazzlingly bright (Mark 9:2–13; Matthew 17:1–13; Luke 9:28–36)."

So, I guess it depends on your definition of Heaven. Most likely, he went to where every other repentant good person goes to after the death of their body, Paradise. I would think Paradise is a substation of Heaven. So, the fact he appeared to Jesus Christ in an angelic like way, Moses certainly went to "Heaven."

I was scrolling Google today for the age of Noah when questions came up about Moses. One of the questions was, "Did Moses go to Heaven?" We know that he was supposed to have died at the entrance of the Promised Land. There's another type of death called transliteration where people may think a person died but actually the body is put into an immortal state awaiting the resurrection. They can appear to people from time to time as well.

My answer is that both Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration. "Feast of the Transfiguration, Christian commemoration of the occasion upon which Jesus Christ took three of his disciples, Peter, James, and John, up on a mountain, where Moses and Elijah appeared and Jesus was transfigured, his face and clothes becoming dazzlingly bright (Mark 9:2–13; Matthew 17:1–13; Luke 9:28–36)."

So, I guess it depends on your definition of Heaven. Most likely, he went to where every other repentant good person goes to after the death of their body, Paradise. I would think Paradise is a substation of Heaven. So, the fact he appeared to Jesus Christ in an angelic like way, Moses certainly went to "Heaven."
Yes, Moses went to heaven since he was an avid Christian

Next question.

Moses, the original Moses, a Midian, was offed by Joshua and the Levites on top of Mt Sinai.

That is why the "Moses" who came down the mountain "looked different" and why it was "necessary" to off 3500 people that evening for the high crime of "dancing." In reality, the Levites offed all the Midians who noticed the guy who came down the mountain was NOT THE REAL MOSES but rather a LEVITE FRAUD who needed 40 days to GROW A BEARD...

No. Moses, like everyone else, rests in the grave until the Resurrection of the Dead at Christ return.

Christ Himself is the FIRSTborn of the dead. At this point the ONLY One who conquered death

And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence

Moses ascended bodily to heaven instantly upon his death, with the intercession of the Holy Archangel Michael.

Moses, the original Moses, a Midian, was offed by Joshua and the Levites on top of Mt Sinai.

That is why the "Moses" who came down the mountain "looked different" and why it was "necessary" to off 3500 people that evening for the high crime of "dancing." In reality, the Levites offed all the Midians who noticed the guy who came down the mountain was NOT THE REAL MOSES but rather a LEVITE FRAUD who needed 40 days to GROW A BEARD...
Wait..........wut?

Moses ascended bodily to heaven instantly upon his death, with the intercession of the Holy Archangel Michael.
"Christ, the FIRST BORN of many brethren."

Jesus was born LONG AFTER Moses.

Jesus said, "NO MAN has ascended into heaven EXCEPT the Son of Man who came down from heaven."

Your understanding is faulty

No. Moses, like everyone else, rests in the grave until the Resurrection of the Dead at Christ return.

Christ Himself is the FIRSTborn of the dead. At this point the ONLY One who conquered death

And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence
Then, why does the Bible say that people go to spirit prison and are preached to there? Why did Moses and Elijah come to Jesus Christ? Do you even hear yourself when you think?

Wait..........wut?

Other clues...

When the LEVITES and JUST THE LEVITES fight the Amalekites.... what did "Levite" Moses do?? He ran up a hill and hid!!!

When the Israelites conquer Midian, and the Midians surrender, what did the "looked different" Moses order regarding the tribe that gave him refuge and life??

HE OFFED ALL EXCEPT THE HOT YOUNG VIRGINS just like Jeff Epstein....

4 And the Lord said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.

5 So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord.

6 And (the Lord) buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day

They were called up from Abraham's Bosom. They couldn't enter Heaven because Christ had yet to die on the cross to remove their sin.

They were called up from Abraham's Bosom. They couldn't enter Heaven because Christ had yet to die on the cross to remove their sin.
So, where was Abraham? Paradise too. Sometimes people use heaven and paradise as a good place to be after death.

SHEEEEESH ask Dante----poor moses is in LIMBO----a really boring place------but then----so is the CELESTIAL ROSE

Most likely, he went to where every other repentant good person goes ...

repentant ... in bears dreams at best.

moses was a murderer, so be that for their judgement in light of those circumstances.

worse for him they were a liar their false commandments as abraham's hereditary idolatry are grievous crimes they will weather without hope till their crimes are brought to justice. the 1st century repudiation of judaism that failed by the crucifixion of jesus. for which those two weep.

Other clues...

When the LEVITES and JUST THE LEVITES fight the Amalekites.... what did "Levite" Moses do?? He ran up a hill and hid!!!

When the Israelites conquer Midian, and the Midians surrender, what did the "looked different" Moses order regarding the tribe that gave him refuge and life??

HE OFFED ALL EXCEPT THE HOT YOUNG VIRGINS just like Jeff Epstein....
Say, you don't dislike Jews or something do ya?

Forum List

Back