Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

The Border situation sure was a lot better with Trump than under your potato. Why did you Democrats fight tooth and nail not to get a wall built down there?
Thanks for confirming your blob lied.

Now lets talk about inauguration size. Obama clearly had more people at his than the blob’s despite the blob’s statement.

You’re on a roll... care to come clean about this one as well?

Thanks for confirming your blob lied.

Now lets talk about inauguration size. Obama clearly had more people at his than the blob’s despite the blob’s statement.

You’re on a roll... care to come clean about this one as well?

No let's talk about the question I asked you. You don't have an answer to that do , because you're dishonest and vile. Why did the Democrats fight tooth and nail to get a wall built down there? By the way I do think there was a plan for Mexico to pay for the wall. You Democrats are just too stupid to let it happen. No Lie LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
“I hire the best people”--the blob.

Omarosa was “the best”? At what? If she was...why did he fire her?
I actually agree with you he hired some pretty bad people to begin with. He trusted dishonest Democrats way too much. He learned a hard lesson that way.

Trump said he didn't shit in his pants. That's a lie

You're wasting your time with your pointless videos, nobody watches them. The buffoon Biden is the king of shitting his pants. I bet you smell like shit too.

Screenshot_20220122-183002_Chrome.jpg

The Border situation sure was a lot better with Trump than under your potato. Why did you Democrats fight tooth and nail not to get a wall built down there?
Again, thanks for your posting the graph that represents your cult leaders failure.

Forum List

Back