Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

It wasn't difficult don't worry, someone as stupid as you gets beaten a lot I know it. Sorry ****
Uhhh...you just called yourself stupid.

1714278024093.png

Well, you've confirmed your blob has lied...twice.

It is noteworthy you don't want to discuss crowd size. If you were really "whipping our ass"...you'd be jumping at the chance. Instead...you're resorting to name calling and personal attacks. All well known hallmarks of someone who is getting destroyed on the merits of their argument. Its literally all you have left.
So I confirmed nothing, you just assume that I did because you're so ignorant. Your personal attacks on me are blatant and dishonest. Trump didn't lie about anything so that means I'm Victorious. Don't cry, just because you're a loser.

Not difficult to whip your ass cuz you are so stupid candy. Looks like I have to address you by name so you can understand who I'm talking to. LOL
You're the one responding to yourself...not me. If I had suffered the absolute shellacking you've taken tonight, I'd probably be a bit worse for wear too. I don't blame you for swinging at shadows....you've been destroyed.

You're the one responding to yourself...not me. If I had suffered the absolute shellacking you've taken tonight, I'd probably be a bit worse for wear too. I don't blame you for swinging at shadows....you've been destroyed.
You're delusional! I've whipped your ass up one side of a wall and down the other one. You don't even know what's good for you! You think it's fun to pay 20% more for Stuff under the Biden economy! You think it's okay that the buffoon Biden lies to you constantly and is like a criminal. How dishonest you are. You've taken a bruising now just go cry somewhere else. Trump 2024 MAGA BEOTCH LOLOLOL

You are such a fuckup, gullible Democrat. The graph represents a voting curve that couldn't possibly exist, we're talking about 170,000 votes for Biden and none for Trump. That would happen only in the mind of a simpleton.

None for Trump, Shlitzie?? You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “These batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”

None for Trump, Shlitzie?? You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “These batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”
None for Trump is correct. show me where Trump's line shoots up like that suddenly. It never happens

No, what you're doing now is called flailing. LOLOLOL you have no proof that he was lying. You are just second-guessing what Trump might have been thinking with your own inferior brain. Don't you wish you were smarter? You wouldn't have to use misleading photos that show the time before the venue started to fill up. Useful idiot

LOLOL

Trump says "absolutely" he would release his tax return... then doesn't.

His cult makes up excuses for why that's not a lie.

Suck harder, Shlitzie, you can take Trump's cock deeper than that.

You are such a liar! Hahaha . Worthy a good belly laugh LOL

LOLOL

You're deranged, Shlitzie. I didn't lie. You did.

Rebecca Beaulieu: "Thank you. Um, so my question is ... How can we trust that you're going to act on climate, on the climate crisis if you're still attending fundraisers that fossil fuel executives like Andy Goldman are at?"
Biden: ...... "But kiddo, I want you to just take a look, ok? You don't have to agree, but I want to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you, we're going to end fossil fuels and I'm not going to cooperate, ok? No, it can't be done by 2030. Before 2050, G-d willing. No, there's not one single person who's argued it could be done by then. But it can be done by 2050. It may be 2045, but as the science increases, we may be able to move more quickly. But we have to. We can fundamentally change things in the next 10 years though so that we set a path. I promise you. I promise you. Ok?
Joe Biden, 9.6.2019

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back