Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Oil companies are out to make money, $7,000 permits for oilless land doesn't help much stupid ass LOL. Biden said he was going to get rid of oil, why would a company not believe him? You're a fool

No, Shlitzie, Biden didn't say he was getting rid of oil. He said oil would be replaced with renewable energies by the year 2050. Figures you're retarded enough to think Biden would live to 108. :cuckoo:

Fuck blister is a waste , a non stop liar. in fact if anyone here finds something he said is the truth post it please. I've never seen anything that he has posted that is the truth.

But he said he would...and he didn't.

The textbook definition of a lie.

Thanks again for confirming two lies your blob told now.
Democrats are so dishonest why would anybody capitulate with them? Maybe he said he was going to but then changed his mind. I don't blame him lying Liars like you cannot be trusted. You are the textbook definition of a fool

Fuck blister is a waste , a non stop liar. in fact if anyone here finds something he said is the truth post it please. I've never seen anything that he has posted that is the truth.
You're just a piece of shit willing to say anything to boost your ego. A liar and a cheat. I bet you smell bad too fuck face

No, Shlitzie, Biden didn't say he was getting rid of oil. He said oil would be replaced with renewable energies by the year 2050. Figures you're retarded enough to think Biden would live to 108. :cuckoo:
You are such a liar! Hahaha . Worthy a good belly laugh LOL

Well, then he went back on his word...again...a definition of a lie.

Thanks for the multiple confirmations now that your blob is a big fat liar.

Lets move on to the lie he told about the crowd size at his inauguration, shall we?
Like I said maybe he changed his mind. Can't blame him when he's dealing with dishonesty such as yours Democrat. Hahaha. Let's move on to Biden's lies, those are more dangerous

You're obviously correct. This is why he sounds like a homicidal maniac and can only resort to personal attacks when I don't take the bait to change the subject as he has constantly tried to do on this thread.

He's not enjoying his visit to the woodshed.

You're obviously correct. This is why he sounds like a homicidal maniac and can only resort to personal attacks when I don't take the bait to change the subject as he has constantly tried to do on this thread.

He's not enjoying his visit to the woodshed.
Sounds actually like I've whipped both of your asses. It takes two of you to try to beat me down hahaha. Fucking pussies. One of you shit stained and the other one a useful idiot LOL

Well, then he went back on his word...again...a definition of a lie.

Thanks for the multiple confirmations now that your blob is a big fat liar.

Lets move on to the lie he told about the crowd size at his inauguration, shall we?
I don't blame you for not giving his taxes to a bunch of leeches and vultures in the Democrat Party. He'd have to be stupid to do that and he's not. You are though

Again, when you give your word and don't honor it...that is a lie.

The topic of the thread was Trump's lies. Feel free to start another thread about Biden's if you like. You seem to have your hands full trying to defend your blob though.
The Democrats went back on everything they ever said. They made up some pretty unbelievable shit about Trump. They had to steal his taxes in order to get them. What a bunch of criminals.

Whether you "blame" him or not, you've confirmed he didn't follow through on his word--textbook definition of a lie.

Thanks.
He taught them a lesson, they should have tried being more truthful and honest. They had to steal his taxes in order to get them. You're a fucking corrupt son of a bitch aren't you?

Whipped Your Ass, you better go soak it in some Icy water bitch.
Well, you've confirmed your blob has lied...twice.

It is noteworthy you don't want to discuss crowd size. If you were really "whipping our ass"...you'd be jumping at the chance. Instead...you're resorting to name calling and personal attacks. All well known hallmarks of someone who is getting destroyed on the merits of their argument. Its literally all you have left.

Forum List

Back