Can Someone Remind Liz Cheney She is a Daughter of Treason? Dick Cheney's Iraq War Lies and 9/11 Treason

Liz is an angry anti-Trumper for sure but blaming her father for the Iraq war is a big stretch of imagination. WMD's were far down on the the list that congress (including democrats) approved of. Where the hell does the CIA enter the picture? Was the Agency simply an innocent bystander? The charge against Dick Chaney is bogus.

Nope. Cheney was cherry picking the intelligence. The CIA knew Saddam Hussein didn't have wmds.. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions...

The invasion was for Israel... Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC.

Remember when they claimed Saddam was trucking wmds back and forth between Sudan and Syria.

😂

Actually, I remember it differently. I remember that Obama made compromise after compromise in order to get Republicans to sign on to O-Care (which was based on Romneycare, that they all praised a few years earlier.)

Trump, on the other hand, couldn't get stuff done with Ryan and Mitch running Congress. So he screamed at them maniacally until they were replaced.
You can remember it how you want. What compromise did Obama offer? If O-Care was simply a rename of RomneyCare, it would have been 100 percent supported by Republicans. As for Obama and compromise, he didn’t get along with members of his own party.

Obama’s version of a compromise was him making demands and feeling entitled for everyone to go along without resistance.

Bush-Cheney's decision in invade Iraq in response to 9/11 was one of the worst blunders in American history. It was inexcusable. To make matters worse, their handling of the aftermath, after they overthrew the Baathists, was a bungling disaster.

*biden and clinton voted for it.

I don't care.

Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. It was a stupid blunder brought to you by Clean Break Strategy, the PNAC and Operation Mass Appeal. Didn't you know? The Arabs, oilmen, diplomats, military and expats all knew it was folly based on lies.

Forum List

Back