Childish americans are funny

Just as soon as you prove you have an I.Q of 145, I'll take the mensa test. I highly doubt a rotten speller such as yourself has an I.Q of even 95.

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
Just as soon as you prove you have an I.Q of 145, I'll take the mensa test. I highly doubt a rotten speller such as yourself has an I.Q of even 95.

How high of an IQ level do you think Albert Einsten had? Have you ever witnessed his writing skills? He chose other directions for displaying his intelligence.

Most intellectual people focus on the concepts not the mechanics of writing. That is way writers have little people like you to proofread their work.

Again, any time you are ready, let me know !

Hey, I never said I have a high I.Q. But neither does eric. And he should stop boosting about it, because it isn't there. But yes, it doesn't make the man.

Yo vyxen, I heard you are a real slut whore. Is that true or am I just dreaming?
Dreaming? dreaming baby wet dreaming:p

I'm not boasting about anything. Just sick and tired of you trying to belittle people. You must have used IQ 50 times in your posts. Telling people they never went to college. Like your attacks on Jimmncy. Before tonight I never brought any of this up and never had to. You bring out the best in people.

Thanks Eric..On behalf of all of us..Thanks man..and dam good to see you back!
I'm off to bed myself..and I tell ya..Where all glad to see a friend here....Another welcome to you friend......:)

Creek

Thanks Creek !!

Don't want to sound stuck up, but they really pissed me off !

You guys are funny. A lot of damn good points from these americans. A few cowardly americans that are hoping people die. Keep patting yourselves on the back for being so brave and helping your fellow soldiers in Iraq.

As an American I would like to apologize to our Canadian neighbors for the insults that are being hurled at them. I'm positive that it was wise from France and Canada not to participate in the war against Iraq. We all know that Saddam Hussein is a ruthless dictator, no doubt about that. But it was the US and Donald Rumsfeld in particular that helped him in the war against Iran. I get the feeling that Bush sr. and jr. have made up their mind long ago to attack Iraq so that the US could get a foothold in the Middle East to control the entire region. All of the claims e.g. that Iraq supported al Qaida, that they posessed WMD were false. So therefore the French, Germans and all the others were right not to break international law in order to support a preemptive war. I certainly doubt that it was cowardice of these countries that prevented them to participate. For instance some Germans are fighting in Afghanistan against the Taliban....:p

Originally posted by canadarocks
You guys are funny. A lot of damn good points from these americans. A few cowardly americans that are hoping people die. Keep patting yourselves on the back for being so brave and helping your fellow soldiers in Iraq.

I do hope people die. I hope Saddam dies for the atrocities he commited. I hope his henchman die. I hope each and every terrorist that straps bombs to themselves die.

And I did the best I could to assist my fellow soldiers, I gave them my full and unconditional support. I donated money where applicable. They'll be welcomed home in my neck of the woods with open arms and hopefully a hero's parade.

You wouldn't know about that stuff though, would you? The only time you'll see a parade for a canadian hero is after the Stanley Cup.

Originally posted by Charles
As an American I would like to apologize to our Canadian neighbors for the insults that are being hurled at them. I'm positive that it was wise from France and Canada not to participate in the war against Iraq. We all know that Saddam Hussein is a ruthless dictator, no doubt about that. But it was the US and Donald Rumsfeld in particular that helped him in the war against Iran. I get the feeling that Bush sr. and jr. have made up their mind long ago to attack Iraq so that the US could get a foothold in the Middle East to control the entire region. All of the claims e.g. that Iraq supported al Qaida, that they posessed WMD were false. So therefore the French, Germans and all the others were right not to break international law in order to support a preemptive war. I certainly doubt that it was cowardice of these countries that prevented them to participate. For instance some Germans are fighting in Afghanistan against the Taliban....:p

Spoken by a true idiot who resides in GERMANY as he posts!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Spoken by a true idiot who resides in GERMANY as he posts!

Who cares where I reside. There are a whole lot of US Army folks in Germany. Just because I have a different view of things doesn't mean I'm an idiot. I've got a MBA, a MA in political science and a PhD.

Originally posted by evilarnold
Hey Charles, What kind of bullshit post was that?

"So therefore the French, Germans and all the others were right not to break international law in order to support a preemptive war."

Those fuckers were breaking international law when they were secretly supplying Iraq with there weapons!

"As an American I would like to apologize to our Canadian neighbors for the insults that are being hurled at them."

As an American I would like to apologize to our good American people on this board for having to listen to this lame ass post!

By "good" Americans you probably mean Ku Kluxers, Republicans, Militias, Neo Nazis and other "patriots".

Originally posted by Charles
Who cares where I reside. There are a whole lot of US Army folks in Germany. Just because I have a different view of things doesn't mean I'm an idiot. I've got a MBA, a MA in political science and a PhD.

Ok, point taken. My apologies for being so quick to resort to namecalling.

Are you in the US Army? What division?

Are you COWARDS still in high school? Is that why you are afraid to help your troops? You obviously know nothing about the world. Only what your moron president tells you.

And a hero is not someone that murders 7,000 innocent Iraqis.

I suppose Hussein and the terrorists are true HERO's ha????

Do you serve, or have you? I think that's why you love Canada so much! that's were most pansy asses run to, to avoid the issue.

Originally posted by canadarocks
Are you COWARDS still in high school? Is that why you are afraid to help your troops? You obviously know nothing about the world. Only what your moron president tells you.

And a hero is not someone that murders 7,000 innocent Iraqis.

Show us FACTS that backup your statement that we *murdered* 7,000 innocent civilians, or lose your credibility. Your overheard propoganda isn't proof!

Forum List

Back