CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

Jews and Israeli's must come to the sobering reality that today's dimocrat party are NOT their friends!!
I will tell all dimocrap scum voters the same thing I told Jews I knew back in the day. I'm talking as long as 40 years and as recently as 5 years ago.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. I'm talking the lowest form of life the EARTH HAS EVER SEEN. There is no form of life lower. Not dung beetles, not the parasites in your lower intestine, not the maggots eating the dead flesh on that road kill you passed this morning on your way to work.

Nothing is as low as dimocraps. Nothing.

They didn't listen then and -- It's too late now. Whatever power they thought they had will be siphoned off by the DNC cabal, including the DISGUSTING FILTH, the ABA, Hollywood, Academia, their apostate brothers; and Jews will be left wondering WTF just happened.

And, truth be told. They kinda deserve it. For decades and decades, Jews were the dimocrap scum Party's most reliable voters. At one point, IIRC, over 90%.

Suck on it

Why don't you go help them out, princess? You'd look good in a niqab. The world would be grateful for that, at least.

I bet you'd like waiting on a hair-backed muzzie hand and foot and bending over for him whenever he wants you to. Otherwise, he might beat you half to death.

The lifestyle you deserve awaits you.
:rofl::rofl:

Ed my dear,

You should know that kind of ridiculous argument and accusations you make, are meaningless to me.... You can't intimidate me, or bully me with such toddler antics.

:beer:

My ancestors did back in the day. Don't mess with Ireland

Oliver might have a difference of opinion

i

1715274815516.png

Thx for acknowledging Arabs hate Gaza residents.
And don't you think the Israeli know this....? So when Israel gives these people an alleged humanitarian warning to get out now, where are they suppose to go when they leave their lifelong homes for the Israelis to bomb and destroy them?

Are the Israeli trying to force the other countries to take them in, when they haven't so far?

And every Arab nation then launched a massive attack to exterminate all Jews.
They were already fighting in Palestine before Israeli independence was declared. Furthermore, they couldn't very well declare war on a non-existent state could they? I believe it was no surprise that they did so either.

Forum List

Back