CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
Biden is too far gone mentally to even know where Rafah or any other place is these days. He is being used as a mindless puppet to parrot whatever the deep state operatives running him give him to say.

Their purpose right now is to destroy Trump and get Biden re-elected so they can continue running the country for whatever advantage it is giving them. And that means they need that youth vote which means they throw Israel under the bus. I would bet a good stead dinner that they don't give a damn about America, Biden, Israel or the Palestinians. But their goal is to take down this country for whatever purpose.

And also destroying Trump and keeping Biden in the Presidency means that their identity/ motives/agenda/methods/processes will never see the light of day. And if Biden resigns soon or is replaced at Convention, you can be sure whoever is his replacement will be one of them.

Your side did. And it should still be held up til our border is fixed and the Asylum BS ends
Our side DID NOT hold it up, they even let a republican senator come up with a border security bill, WITHOUT what Dems have always wanted most, citizenship for DACA and DREAMERS....and the Senate was ready to pass it, in a bipartisan manner, which would have made huge huge headway at the border, certainly much much better than what we are dealing with now... that is certain... but Crooked Donald wanted them to kill it, so Biden wouldn't get credit for passing a Border bill, or get credit when the border crisis subsided.

That's on your side, not mine....and they held up the Israel aid for 6 months!!! They have no room to complain now!

And no, the House bill was not a bipartisan bill...it will never pass the Senate...never ever ever! But the Senate bipartisan bill if passed by the Senate and sent to the House, had a good chance to pass the House....all it would have taken is less than 5 republicans to support it, with the dems....

Also, if the house vehemently disagreed with parts of it, they could have amended it, and sent it back to the senate to agree...

The rest of Gaza escapees can't even get food, water, or medical supplies to fit the needs of these others that have been pushed out of their homes in the other areas? ....and setting up tents is meaningless unless Israel supplies them with basic needs of food, water, and sanitation provisions.

I want Hamas destroyed as much as the next supporter of Israel....but I do not think that as an American, that I should be supplying these mega bombs to kill the Palestinian women and children indiscriminately....

The pause on the delivery of these mega bombs gives time to get the women and children out before destroying every single thing in their lives that they have ever known!

Call me a wussy, or a sissy, or a weak compassionate female... I'm ok with that....!
I havent called you anything

We disagree, but I can live with that

Our side DID NOT hold it up, they even let a republican senator come up with a border security bill, WITHOUT what Dems have always wanted most, citizenship for DACA and DREAMERS....and the Senate was ready to pass it, in a bipartisan manner, which would have made huge huge headway at the border, certainly much much better than what we are dealing with now... that is certain... but Crooked Donald wanted them to kill it, so Biden wouldn't get credit for passing a Border bill, or get credit when the border crisis subsided.

That's on your side, not mine....and they held up the Israel aid for 6 months!!! They have no room to complain now!

And no, the House bill was not a bipartisan bill...it will never pass the Senate...never ever ever! But the Senate bipartisan bill if passed by the Senate and sent to the House, had a good chance to pass the House....all it would have taken is less than 5 republicans to support it, with the dems....

Also, if the house vehemently disagreed with parts of it, they could have amended it, and sent it back to the senate to agree...
What the F are you talking about? The GOP controlled House passed an Israel Aid package in Nov of 2023 https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2023/11/02/congress/israel-bill-passes-00125127

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
Obama made Biden the Jihadists bitch

Reread my post, I mentioned it.
So the GOP did not block it. Not sure why you keep lying.

Moreover, it's not relevent at this point, the US Congress ultimately did pass and authorize the money, and Xiden is now unilaterally holding up that aid and doing so because pressure from his base, and fears they wont vote for him in the election.

This was an impeachable offense a few years ago to the Dems....

Man you're stupid.

Bullshit of course.
They don't need additional munitions to attack Rafah, we have supplied them well.
And if attacking Rafah would deplete them a little (it won't) - then Biden will resupply him all day long and say that it isn't for Rafah.

They’ll never understand. They’ve consumed so much war propaganda their minds have turned to mush.

Whatever the criminals in the State and Oligarchy tell them, they believe.

They will never accept that they live in a false binary paradigm.

Biden is a P--y. Plain and simple. He bows down to each and is run by the Democrats like a puppet.
No, Sponge Brains Shits Pants is a dimocrap scumbag.

He doesn't care about Gaza. He doesn't care about Israel. He doesn't care about anything not Jews, not Goat Fuckers, not me or you or anything other than the acquisition of power.

And to attain that power, he needs votes. To get those votes he will lie, he will betray, he will cheat, he will steal.

He is your typical, everyday, run-of-the-mill dimocrap scumbag.

He will withhold bombs, he will support murdering scumbag goat fuckers, he will back transvestites beating up natural women he would sell anyone, anything for his seat of power.

It's all dimocrap scum care about. ALL of them

“The U.S. stood by Israel in its most difficult hour and the attacks against it by irresponsible ministers are ungrateful and motivated by domestic politics," Gantz said.

In an interview with Dr. Phil released Thursday, Netanyahu said he hopes that he and Biden can overcome the current disagreement — but stressed that Israel will do what it must to defeat Hamas, including in Rafah.

Netanyahu is whining to Dr. Phil.

Gantz. The guy thats going to replace him, acts like a grateful ally to the US.

Since you take the side if a foreign leader over your own country. Please feel free to denounce your citizenship, and get on an airplane.

The people of Gaza should have thought about it.

Why isn’t every one of you screaming at the Hamas terrorists to surrender and return the kidnapped victims so the fighting will stop????
Hamas needs to do that for certain!

But killing tens of thousands of women and children indiscriminately, is not the answer for Hamas not doing that....!

It only creates the next generation of Hamas, or Hamas like Twin imo.

Seems like Israel's war plan is to destroy every city in all of Gaza region, whether Hamas is killed or not, making it impossible for any of the Palestinians to live there again without the infrastructure, without rebuilding....and rebuilding takes money and time... if the effort is ever made....they are eliminating the Palestinians it seems, and Hamas indirectly will fall with them....perhaps? But I know nothing about war games, it just appears that way to me, as an ignorant bystander.

Hamas needs to do that for certain!

But killing tens of thousands of women and children indiscriminately, is not the answer for Hamas not doing that....!

It only creates the next generation of Hamas, or Hamas like Twin imo.

Seems like Israel's war plan is to destroy every city in all of Gaza region, whether Hamas is killed or not, making it impossible for any of the Palestinians to live there again without the infrastructure, without rebuilding....and rebuilding takes money and time... if the effort is ever made....they are eliminating the Palestinians it seems, and Hamas indirectly will fall with them....perhaps? But I know nothing about war games, it just appears that way to me, as an ignorant bystander.
The Zionists won’t understand this, they only want vengeance and blood.

15,000 children have been murdered. It’s likely much higher. Yet, the Zionists couldn’t care less. They are sick MFers.

Forum List

Back