College Students now calling for "Infitada" with no clue what that means

Those disinterested in history and who do not know it are doomed to repeat it. Obviously the college students screaming for "Infitada" are either dedicated Jew hating antisemites or they are absolutely ignorant of what they are calling for.

Makes Israel less safe.

Jewish-American political appointee publicly resigns from Biden administration over US support of Israel
Story by Sarah Rumpf-Whitten
• 2h •

AJewish-American political appointee in the Biden administration has resigned in a public letter in opposition of the president's policies in Israel.

Lily Greenberg Call penned a letter to Department of the Interior Sec. Deb Haaland, saying she can "no longer in good conscience continue to represent [the] administration amidst President Biden's disastrous, continued support for Israel's genocide in Gaza."

"I joined the Biden Administration because I believe in fighting for a better America, for a future where Americans can thrive: one with economic prosperity, a healthy planet, and equal rights for all people. I have dedicated my career to candidates who I believe would further this vision…" Call said in the letter that was posted on her X.

"However, I can no longer in good conscience continue to represent this administration amidst President Biden's disastrous, continued support for Israel's genocide in Gaza," she said.

The political appointee blamed President Biden for making Jews "less safe" by portraying them as "the face of the American war machine."

"Any system that requires the subjugation of one group over another is not only unjust, but unsafe. Jewish safety cannot — and will not come at the expense of Palestinian freedom," she said. "Making Jews the face of the American war machine makes us less safe. What seems like a lack of awareness in the Administration leadership of how critical this issue is to the American public is devastating to both communities, and politically disastrous."

Call said that she has spent her entire life in the Jewish community and that her family "escaped antisemitic persecution in Europe and found refuge in America."

Forum List

Back