Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Abortion is one of the two things that guaranty a Biden win. The massive number of women that will vote on this single issue will bury shitpants. take any poll ,add in 2 1/2 to 4 % more votes for Biden. On any state. Shitpants loses.

Abortion is one of the two things that guaranty a Biden win. The massive number of women that will vote on this single issue will bury shitpants. take any poll ,add in 2 1/2 to 4 % more votes for Biden. On any state. Shitpants loses.
You put a lot of faith in women wanting to execute their own children.

But look at what has happened in recent months. Our Addled President has openly stated that if he were permitted to do so, he would pass just such an unconstitutional law to "protect a woman's so-called Right to Choose." And although we all know that he is no Constitutional scholar, even he knows that is bullshit.
And the Republicans have promised to pass a federal law banning abortions.

Fun times!

Why did you not condemn that?

Hmmmm...

House Republicans Endorse a National Abortion Ban with Zero Exceptions in Latest Budget

One felony charge , That shitpants being found guilty of , And the piece of shit is toast. He is starting his move to ask his followers to kill for him ,Just listen to his rhetoric we know they will. but that will be the last straw for Many MAGA's. His hater speech is stepping up more and more every day. He will make it clear soon that people should kill for him and what he sees America should be.
The GOP should embrace a new stance on abortion. Make all abortion legal, but because it then becomes just another form of birth control, abolish all forms of court ordered child support.

So, you believe in a higher power, a Creator? So do most religions.
Yes, but the higher power, creator, I believe exists, does not set up organized religion, or choose favorite nations for waging war,
This supreme being does not need or demand worship from mortals.

Yes, but the higher power, creator, I believe exists, does not set up organized religion, or choose favorite nations for waging war,
This supreme being does not need or demand worship from mortals.
So you yourself imbue certain actions (or inactions) to a higher power based on your personal beliefs yet you seem to denigrate others who essentially do the same thing.

The GOP brought it on themselves by trying to tell 1/2 the electorate they can’t make their own decisions.

I’m quite happy that it has become an albatross hanging around the necks of every republican that has to run state wide.
100 percent of abortions takes away decision making.

All decision making forever, in fact.

Thats not government funding. Thats messing with private health insurance.
According to your WaPo link, The proposal being discussed is not allowing the Fed to 'trump' States policies on abortion by using labor laws. IMO it's doubtful Trump will go with that.

you seem to denigrate others who essentially do the same thing.
White Christian Nationalists are doing something that I would never do. Forcing one’s religion on our secular government and legal system that is dedicated to freedom of religion and from religion.

Every time I hear that RvW got rid of abortion it drives me crazy. It is not gone, it just righted a wrong when it comes to the difference between what state and federal are to handle. It is constantly ignored. Example: By the law States should decide on abortion and marriage, and drugs by the Fed. Yet we just ignore the rule of law.

Forum List

Back