Democrats Hold the Senate, as Cortez Masto Ekes Out a Victory in Nevada

I don't know, you should probably ask Putin that. He has spent hundreds of billions of rubles taking land he doesn't need.

Now, if they sent the issue to me for arbitration, I would agree that the Donbass and Crimea should go to Russia and Ukraine should be allowed to join the EU and NATO. But those conditions are unacceptable to Zelensky and Putin, especially after all this blood has been spilled.

MAYBE after it grinds down to a stalemate, both sides will be more willing to come to an agreement, but not now.
Maybe I will ask Putin that in 2028 when I become senator of Wisconsin, but in the meantime, I am not in office, I am not president of the most powerful nation on earth, it is bidens fucking job to stop this bullshit in Ukraine and he is doing nothing except perpetuating the military complex

Maybe I will ask Putin that in 2028 when I become senator of Wisconsin, but in the meantime, I am not in office, I am not president of the most powerful nation on earth, it is bidens fucking job to stop this bullshit in Ukraine and he is doing nothing except perpetuating the military complex

All those defense contractors have homes to buy and gold digging wives and junkie children to buy probation for.

All those defense contractors have homes to buy and gold digging wives and junkie children to buy probation for.
Exactly, and what amazes me , no always blows my mind away, at how liberals insist they are for the working man, then they say they hate the military, then when I bring up the Union defense contractors..

They go silent.

Then when I bring up why doesn't this president end the war in Ukraine..

Deflection.

These left wing democrats are just as bad as fox news Republicans, they are the same people.

Exactly, and what amazes me , no always blows my mind away, at how liberals insist they are for the working man, then they say they hate the military, then when I bring up the Union defense contractors..

They go silent.

Then when I bring up why doesn't this president end the war in Ukraine..

Deflection.

These left wing democrats are just as bad as fox news Republicans, they are the same people.

Really well said!

:)

Another Dem who doesn't want this.

Whereas, almost all conservatives would be THRILLED with a complete R sweep.

Truth is Democrats' ideas are so bad, even THEY don't want them
You’re a sore loser – a petulant child having a temper-tantrum because the election didn’t go your way.

To be fair, you’re far from alone on the right.

Fetterman is an established politician.

Have you even held public office before?
Lmfao, no he is not,

I will do the grass roots, I have no problems with the 4th district house of reps, my single prize is destroying Ron Johnson in 2028 and I have 6 years to beat him

I hope the Democrats win the House too, so your people can see just what they cheated for.

I hope those fake ballots keep their bellies full when the economy crashes.
Of course, if everything turns out okay, you will be at the front of the line to deny credit to the Democrats.

Your partisan hackery is as transparent as Trump Vodka.

Of course, if everything turns out okay, you will be at the front of the line to deny credit to the Democrats.

Your partisan hackery is as transparent as Trump Vodka.
It has ALREADY turned out NOT OK. Are you asleep ?

Nevada just happened to find 5,000 uncounted mail-in votes on voting day. Well, what a surprise. Sad days for America.

Forum List

Back