Drinkin' Bros - Tulsi Gabbard

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa

I know I'm one of the few right leaners here who would be happy to see Tulsi as Trump's VP. She's a woman of principle and the left hates her. Would love to see her trash Kamala again in debates

I don't like some of her policy stances, but I respect her certainly more than I respect Nikki Haley.
She's realized how important the 2nd amendment is and I'm sure from listening to her more and more she's no longer holding many of those old democrat beliefs

In my view, for Trump to bring in other disenfranchised libs and independents he should pick Tulsi. Maui knows Biden failed them after their wildfires, imagine if Trump/Tulsi turns Hawaii red. Then apply that to other states

I think Tulsi and Trump have much in common with what the swamp has done to them politically. It would be poetic they destroy the dems during the debate

She's realized how important the 2nd amendment is and I'm sure from listening to her more and more she's no longer holding many of those old democrat beliefs

In my view, for Trump to bring in other disenfranchised libs and independents he should pick Tulsi. Maui knows Biden failed them after their wildfires, imagine if Trump/Tulsi turns Hawaii red. Then apply that to other states

I think Tulsi and Trump have much in common with what the swamp has done to them politically. It would be poetic they destroy the dems during the debate
Does the dream also include rainbows and unicorns? :itsok:

I was disappointed that Tulsi isn't very smart.

I lean toward RFK jr for GOP VP

Maybe Gabbert for Sec of Defense if she supports Trump in the general election

I was disappointed that Tulsi isn't very smart.
Says you

1681594182042510.jpg

Many native Hawaiians moved to the continent because they can't afford Hawaii's resort state prices. The millionaires with vacation homes changed the demographics and cost of living.

Forum List

Back