BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

No, just the alphabet channels.
Opinion host have an agenda.
Then, have guests reinforce their opinion.
Akin to listening to my, now dead, mother in law.
the alphabet channels are all CIA controlled.
lookup operation mockingbird. educate yourself.

Your habits have rendered you most likely dumber than most.

i saw him say go home.

and I saw most people walking around like they were at a museum.

it only got violent after objections were made to some of the electoral votes........

you can see on pence's face when he banged the gravel to adjourn for debate that he knew that would trigger timeline 2.

So you didn't watch it at all. Thanks for proving you're a liar.

We will gain in the House and win the Senate majority as well as reclaim the WH.

Abortion is a contentious issue. Yes.

But it’s not at the heart and soul of what the electorate is going to be voting over.

Newsflash: it’s a state issue. Right or wrong — it’s a state issue.

Fail harder!

YES IT IS. There are 8 million more women voters than men. This is literally a life and death issue for women. And there is no fucking way, women are going to allow the Republicans to continue to kill pregnant women.

This is ridiculous and Republicans just won't stop with this vicious cruelty.

the alphabet channels are all CIA controlled.
Damn, and I just used up the last of my aluminum foil to wrap up a roast.
lookup operation mockingbird. educate yourself.
In The Rising Clamor: The American Press, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Cold War, David P. Hadley wrote that the "continued lack of specific details [provided by the Church Committee and Bernstein's exposé] proved a breeding ground for some outlandish claims regarding CIA and the press"; as an example, he offered unsourced claims by reporter Deborah Davis.

Davis wrote that after Cord Meyer joined the CIA in 1951, he became Operation Mockingbird's "principal operative."
Neither the Church Committee nor any of the investigations that followed it find there was such an operation as described by Davis.[6] Hadley summarized, "Mockingbird, as described by Davis, has remained a stubbornly persistent theory"; and added, "The Davis/Mockingbird theory, that the CIA operated a deliberate and systematic program of widespread manipulation of the U.S. media, does not appear to be grounded in reality, but that should not disguise the active role the CIA played in influencing the domestic press's output.

Figures ...............they had nut jobs back then too.

See: John Birch society.
Your habits have rendered you most likely dumber than most.
Sure, Q-NUT.
Can I borrow some aluminum foil?
I'm protecting my roast from the CIA satellites.

let's see your timeline of events.

what did you see, deep state Cindy?

There is no such thing as the "deep state". With every post, you prove yourself to be in thrall to Russian propaganda and right wing conspiracy theories. I won't be responding to your idiocy in future.

What did I see? I saw the life-long criminal and conman the Republican Party thought they could control, send an angry mob to the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power. And every day since, I've come here and watched the Trump Cult deny it happened.

There is no such thing as the "deep state". With every post, you prove yourself to be in thrall to Russian propaganda and right wing conspiracy theories. I won't be responding to your idiocy in future.

What did I see? I saw the life-long criminal and conman the Republican Party thought they could control, send an angry mob to the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power. And every day since, I've come here and watched the Trump Cult deny it happened.
of course theres a deep state. now you just sound dumb.

and you're still fucking russiagating....

I suppose hunters laptop was Russian propaganda...like the the 51 spooks for Biden lied about.

now take your keynesian devil dollars and flee the ship, rat.

YES IT IS. There are 8 million more women voters than men. This is literally a life and death issue for women. And there is no fucking way, women are going to allow the Republicans to continue to kill pregnant women.

Zzzz

You’re a dunce.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
Damn, and I just used up the last of my aluminum foil to wrap up a roast.

In The Rising Clamor: The American Press, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Cold War, David P. Hadley wrote that the "continued lack of specific details [provided by the Church Committee and Bernstein's exposé] proved a breeding ground for some outlandish claims regarding CIA and the press"; as an example, he offered unsourced claims by reporter Deborah Davis.

Davis wrote that after Cord Meyer joined the CIA in 1951, he became Operation Mockingbird's "principal operative."
Neither the Church Committee nor any of the investigations that followed it find there was such an operation as described by Davis.[6] Hadley summarized, "Mockingbird, as described by Davis, has remained a stubbornly persistent theory"; and added, "The Davis/Mockingbird theory, that the CIA operated a deliberate and systematic program of widespread manipulation of the U.S. media, does not appear to be grounded in reality, but that should not disguise the active role the CIA played in influencing the domestic press's output.

Figures ...............they had nut jobs back then too.

See: John Birch society.

Sure, Q-NUT.
Can I borrow some aluminum foil?
I'm protecting my roast from the CIA satellites.
yes. you spooks are still trying to lie about it.

I dunno about that. There are indeed some fucked people in our land.

I actually don’t challenge IQ2 on his contention that white supremacists are out there. They clearly are. Relatively small numbers. But idiots do exist.

The main problem with drooling simpletons like IQ2 is that they vastly overgeneralize their numbers. Tools like him see “white racism” under and over and around every rock.
IQ2!! I love it!

You stupid fuckers are going to vote for Biden and Trump.
There’s not a single poster here who is going to vote for Biden AND Trump.

But one of them WILL be the next president, and I will vote for the better of the two.

But one of them WILL be the next president, and I will vote for the better of the two.
Both are far below any sane minimal standards.

welcome aboard the trump train.

what changed your mind?

kill pregnant women......

really?

this is why you're losing.

Forum List

Back