BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

It doesn't matter. Neither is worth my vote and won't get it. I won't waste my vote on a candidate I know to be bad. This game is killing us. Please wake up.
Please wake up and realize that if you don’t vote for Trump, you are voting for another 10 million illegals to swamp our land and for antisemitism to cross from 1939 Germany into 1942 Europe.

Trump will ramp down on both. These are my two priorities.

Only a moron would throw away his vote, when one is better than the other.

Thank you for admitting you're a complete moron. One candidate has twice revived the American economy after a Republican President crashed it completely, pulled the nation out of the covid pandemic.

The other is a criminally corrupt con artist who has stolen millions from his supporters and the public purse. So of course, our resident Phi Beta Kappa is voting for the corrupt criminal. What a winner she is!

He also is oblivious to this own hypocrisy. Look at all the evidence of misconduct against Joe Biden, to which he turns a blind eye.
Well...Lisa--you really don't know that. I would point out that what you call evidence I don't..so there's that.
Your ilk appears to believe anything...and make-up the evidence to suit your polemic.

I guess continuing to allege a massive world-wide conspiracy (Deep State) is just easier than piecing together the facts.

Enjoy your perpetual victim-hood..I'm going fishing~

Well...Lisa--you really don't know that. I would point out that what you call evidence I don't..so there's that.
Your ilk appears to believe anything...and make-up the evidence to suit your polemic.

I guess continuing to allege a massive world-wide conspiracy (Deep State) is just easier than piecing together the facts.

And you just proved my post: you accuse patriots of not believing the lies perpetuated against Trump by the leftists, and the deny the evidence against Biden.

Hint: look up the definition of evidence. There is PLENTY against Biden.

^^^That's some industrial strength gaslighting right there.

Damn.

And every one of them has been killed because Hamas hides behind civilians in violation of international law.
Israel says “this is where you can get food” a safe zone. Then they bomb the people getting food and say it’s because Hamas are among them.

Maybe you need to put people going for food in camps. Ghettos. Insist they wear something on their clothes that indicates they’re Palestinians.

It doesn't matter. Neither is worth my vote and won't get it. I won't waste my vote on a candidate I know to be bad. This game is killing us. Please wake up.
Its undeniable that both are NOT identical to each other

So I dont agree that you are relieved from making a choice

Last edited:
And you just proved my post: you accuse patriots of not believing the lies perpetuated against Trump by the leftists, and the deny the evidence against Biden.

Hint: look up the definition of evidence. There is PLENTY against Biden.
You’re so brainwashed if you are still defending trum. You’re like an oj defender.

Please wake up and realize that if you don’t vote for Trump, you are voting for another 10 million illegals to swamp our land and for antisemitism to cross from 1939 Germany into 1942 Europe.

Trump will ramp down on both. These are my two priorities.
There is no domestic threat to the republic greater than the one posed by Trump's potential re-election.

Its undeniable that both are identical to each other

So I dont agree that you are relieved from making a choice
I don’t know what republicans want. Except for social issues of course. Reminds me of what trump said about people who didn’t like bill. They were just jealous.

?

I'm not saying they are identical. They're just both really, really bad. And we're fools to support them.

I'm making a choice, just not wasting my vote on Biden or Trump.
No, you are avoiding a choice

If they are not identical then one must be better than the other

Biden is doing great. Idk what republicans want.

I get it. It’s social issues. Republicans want anti abortion judges appointed. I get it. And Democrats are too pro worker. Not 100% corporations first like republicans are. No tax breaks to the rich Nader Biden. No cuts to social security under Biden.

I don’t know what republicans want. Except for social issues of course. Reminds me of what trump said about people who didn’t like bill. They were just jealous.
Its pretty clear that repub voters want to secure the border and end the migrant invasion

I get it that there are RINOs in washington who are no better than the dems

But repub voters are not compromised

Not necessarily. But it doesn't matter.

I'll try reason (futile, I know). If you were offered a choice between Stalin and Hitler, would you fret about which was worse? Or would you just say no?

Now, before you go full retard and say Biden/Trump isn't Hitler, NO - that's not the fucking point. The point is, they're both bad. Voting for either is deliberately saddling our nation with yet another bad President. If you do that, on purpose, you're a traitor to the nation.

Both parties have been sold a bill of goods that if they can just get that 51% majority vote, they can eliminate the other side and implement their agenda without resistance. That won't happen.

United we stand, divided we fall. We're going to fall if you nitwits don't wake up.

Its pretty clear that repub voters want to secure the border and end the migrant invasion

I get it that there are RINOs in washington who are no better than the dems

But repub voters are not compromised
You’re being duped. Trump wants to play wack a mole with illegals and build a wall that won’t solve a thing.

Trump himself is an illegal employer. So trump is just tugging at your racist ignorant blue collar hearts. But he’s not going to help you.

Biden supported unions and more and more blue collar workers are joining unions or forming unions.

Clinton went after illegal employers. Bush stopped. And Reagan was the first to stop going after illegal employers.

Biden is doing great. Idk what republicans want.

I get it. It’s social issues. Republicans want anti abortion judges appointed. I get it. And Democrats are too pro worker. Not 100% corporations first like republicans are. No tax breaks to the rich Nader Biden. No cuts to social security under Biden.
No cuts to social security under Biden.

MAGAs want fiscal responsibility

We see limits to how much debt America can incur without killing the Golden Goose

Democrats and RINO’s in washington think there is no practical debt ceiling and they can borrow and spend as much as they want

Last edited:
Both parties have been sold a bill of goods that if they can just get that 51% majority vote, they can eliminate the other side and implement their agenda without resistance. That won't happen.

United we stand, divided we fall. We're going to fall of you nitwits don't wake up.
Whatever. Were times good in the 90s? Did your baby boomer parents have it good? What’s changed since those days?

Good paying manufacturing jobs went overseas.

Illegal employers hiring workers who aren’t american

Worker wages went up 18% and ceo pay went up 1322% ever since unions went away. They’re making a comeback

Forum List

Back