Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

GP was backed into the corner by the parent of them. It was the parent that declared bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is often treated as were it a crime. By Democrats of course. Bankruptcy is an old law that was created as a salvation. The party losing is assumed to be in good enough shape that the bankrupted party is not going to kill them. GP was not the parent. It has a chance to survive.
It also has an endless line of rubes who believes everything it says such as yourself.

GP was backed into the corner by the parent of them. It was the parent that declared bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is often treated as were it a crime. By Democrats of course. Bankruptcy is an old law that was created as a salvation. The party losing is assumed to be in good enough shape that the bankrupted party is not going to kill them. GP was not the parent. It has a chance to survive.
Bankruptcy happens when a business cannot meet its creditors. In this case the people who sued the business.
Basically their lies caught up with them.

It also has an endless line of rubes who believes everything it says such as yourself.
Clearly you do not know what I believe. The reason I am pretty fluent on election processes is when this was Gore on the hot seat, i was diligent in knowing what was happening and why. Is this unique as you see this or common place?

Clearly you do not know what I believe. The reason I am pretty fluent on election processes is when this was Gore on the hot seat, i was diligent in knowing what was happening and why. Is this unique as you see this or common place?
lol. Okay. So do you correct people who think the election was stolen? If you’re “fluent” as you claim you’d have to reach the correct conclusion that it clearly was not.

lol. Okay. So do you correct people who think the election was stolen? If you’re “fluent” as you claim you’d have to reach the correct conclusion that it clearly was not.
The conclusion is you are scared shitless to disagree with the fascist government.

Forum List

Back