Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that is what I was talking about. An expansionist foreign policy. No matter how you call it, and on what ground you will base it - expanding of NATO, discrimination of Russian-speaking community, genocide, denazification, historical justice etc. That all can vary.

But if you embrace this policy, you shouldn't be surprised that your neighbours join or want to join military alliances aimed against Russia, for their own protection. That is also a quite natural process.

The only strange thing here is you expecting wealth and safety out of that. No, military economy and militarization of the society is more likely bet.
Yes. No problem. Some of our neighbors join NATO, but another part (which is more important) join Russia. Both sides are forming alliances. Then there will be establishing new world order (based on the changed balance of power, conception of equal rights for everyone and undivided safety) or another war (and then the new post-war world order).

I apologize that this country has a small population of congenital liars, fringefucks and illiterate zombies. You will end up with the impression that the entire country is comprised of diseased livestock, but I assure you they are a very small percentage of the population. The myth is that they have widespread support.... that's an absolute lie... and that's why they have to steal elections.

на здоровья :beer:

"English world" we are not.

I wish that were true. I see more reasons for suspicion and rivalry with Britain, than Russia. I have asked many times, what exactly has Russia done to us, or why are they are rival again? Nope, Russia haters can't come up with anything.

Their spies, propagandists, and duel citizens have been subverting America for the past century.

Experts are writing. . the might be coming to an end. More Americans are now aware of the threat. Monarchy is repulsive to American values.

But yeah, we have been, for a very, very, long time.

In Search of Ontological Security: Why the Anglo-American Special Relationship Endures​

A Tale of Two Hegemons: The Anglo-American Roots of the Postwar International System​

1714228419773.png

"There has always been a shared conceit at the heart of the special relationship between the United States and United Kingdom that global leadership is best expressed and exerted in English. "

". . . In the post-war Anglo-American order those ideas came together. In many ways, it was the product of Anglo-American exceptionalist thinking: the "city upon a hill" meets "this sceptred isle".

Nato, the IMF, the World Bank and the Five Eyes intelligence community all stemmed from the Atlantic Charter signed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Winston Churchill in August 1941.

The liberalised free trade system that flourished after the war is often called the Anglo-Saxon model. The post-world global architecture, diplomatic, mercantile and financial, was largely an English-speaking construct. . . . "

TBH? If I were a foreigner, I'm not sure I could tell the difference anymore between which news site is run by Canada, which by America, which by Australia, and which by Britain. (Well. . except that Americans spell things correctly. :lol: )

The global corporate elites, push the same propaganda on them all.

Last edited:
No, Russia isn't attacking the Ukraine for "discrimination and mass murder of Russians".

That's a Putin lie.
Actually, my cousin lives in Mariupol and I believe her much more than you, sorry, nothing personal. Say nothing about number of my friends from there.

Saying that Russia gets to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy is also a little arrogant, don't you think?
No. It's quite good. Great powers always do it.

But the Ukraine wasn't anywhere close to joining NATO. So, again, more Putin lies.
Officially it was. Just google a little.

Shall I tell you why Putin wants the Ukraine?

1) Grain and other agricultural products.

In 2010-2011 Russia and the Ukraine had a bit of a drought. Their exports of things like grain and wheat dropped massively.

What happened? The Arab Spring happened.

Imagine if you could control oil countries by controlling their food.

You can see here, 2010-2011 about 4 million tons for Ukraine, down from 12 million the previous year. Russia down to 11 million tons of exports compared to 16 million the previous year.
It's good, but it's just a pleasant bonus.

2) Military ports. They want a permanent base on the Black Sea.
Sure. We can't leave Sevastopol, we want Nikoyaev and Odessa, too. But if not Maidan there were peaceful solutions, like military cooperation.

3) Putin has actually gone after the Ukraine ever since he got the top job in 1999.

In 2003 Russia wanted the Ukraine to join a Eurasian Economic Space. Up to this point in time from the end of 1999 Putin had been on a charm offensive with the Ukraine.

However Putin was trying to influence Ukrainian politics by getting rid of politicians he didn't like, in typical Putin fashion he poisoned Yushchenko and Yushchenko won the election and was president for five years, meaning Putin turned against the Ukraine.

The Ukraine moved towards Europe. I mean, what else would a president and a country with a presidential candidate that Putin poisoned do? It's pretty obvious that Putin posed a threat to the Ukraine in 2005.

Putin merely built up to this over time, weakening the Ukraine and the west didn't really care that much.
Of course we have to control Ukraine as well as the USA needs to control Canada and Mexico.
4) We can see where Putin interferes the most, and it's with former USSR countries. He wants to bring them all back under Russian control.
It's not only about former USSR countries. Global powers have global interests. But there are different ways to control other countries.

Russia has NO CHANCE of winning a war against the US. It's just a matter of how many casualties they could inflict.
We'll see. I believe that we can win, while the price of the victory might be terrible.

Nobody would come to Russia's aid. Iran isn't strong enough to do it, and it's sphere of influence is Muslim countries. China wouldn't, it has way to much to lose, and that's about it for decent allies.

If the US went to war, the UK would follow with a Tory govt, France would be there quicker than the US, Poland would be there.... That's already a military force that would overwhelm. If Japan got involved, very likely, seeing how they want their former lands back, Russia would be fighting two fronts they couldn't hope to keep up. Putin knows it, which is why he bluffs so much.
Japan isn't a nuclear power at all. The UK and France are quite minor nuclear states.
The USA is the only NATO member that counts. I'm not an expert, but I trust them, and they say that we can win.

I apologize that this country has a small population of congenital liars, fringefucks and illiterate zombies. You will end up with the impression that the entire country is comprised of diseased livestock, but I assure you they are a very small percentage of the population. The myth is that they have widespread support.... that's an absolute lie... and that's why they have to steal elections.

на здоровья :beer:
Thank you very much. I know, that absolute majority of Americans are good, decent people.

Sixteen years because many aggravating circumstances. Obviously an excessive sentence normally. Then again, he wanted to be an anti-PRIDE hate cult martyr.
Yes. And those "aggravating circumstances" are about "freedom of speech", not about "burning rags". There are opinions that should not be expressed that way.

Last edited:
Yes. No problem. Some of our neighbors join NATO, but another part (which is more important) join Russia. Both sides are forming alliances. Then there will be establishing new world order (based on the changed balance of power, conception of equal rights for everyone and undivided safety) or another war (and then the new post-war world order).
Yes, new alliances, counter-alliances, power projection and the like will last for eternity and is a natural process. And any country deemed to be a global or regional powerhouse has no choice but to engage in that. If we scroll down to the current NATO-Russia relations, nothing will affect it more, at least in a middle-term period, than the 2024 US elections and a possible outcome of the Russia-Ukraine war.

Yes. And those "aggravating circumstances" are about "freedom of speech", not about "burning rags". There are opinions that should not be expressed that way.
It seems not to be quite true.

Story County Attorney Jessica Reynolds told KCCI since Martinez has a long history of harassment and was also charged as a habitual offender, he faced a harsher penalty

Seems the guy has long been on a police radar and this last crime was the last drop.

. . . anyway, welcome.

As you can see, there are many, many mixed opinions on this particular issue. But this places has a whole lot else to offer.

Please meet with your local Eastern European liaison, Litwin

1714232263272.png

:auiqs.jpg:

. . . . in this portion of the forum for more full conversations on the Russia/Ukraine issue, which I am sure everyone will love being informed by.

He'll give you a full tour with a complementary & complete deprogramming, at his expense!

iu

. . . anyway, welcome.

As you can see, there are many, many mixed opinions on this particular issue. But this places has a whole lot else to offer.

Please meet with your local Eastern European liaison, Litwin

View attachment 938498

:auiqs.jpg:

. . . . in this portion of the forum for more full conversations on the Russia/Ukraine issue, which I am sure everyone will love being informed by.

He'll give you a full tour with a complementary & complete deprogramming, at his expense!

iu
DON'T lie to yourself , "Mike" from "Moscow" (Ivan FROM OLGINO) is here ´cos of ME!

274014843_980398232871881_5562269276757635916_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Massacre of Odessa, for example. Systematic discrimination of Russian language and Ukrainian Orthodox Church. Mass murders, stealing property, terroristic attacks.

There was huge anti-Russian witch-hunt. Thousands were murdered.

Systematic terror against the Russians should have be stopped.
Napoleon, Hitler, Soros

That ethnic cleansing was ordered by the Globalists, who, like they've done in America, have to destroy nationalist spirit. They've won the culture war in America, but with Russians they've been forced to destroy bodies rather than souls.

We are not attacking Ukraine for defending itself. We are attacking Ukraine for their discrimination and mass murders of the Russians, and for Kievan regime's wish to join NATO. I do not say that it is bad to join NATO. I do say that the further expansion of NATO is unacceptable for us. Kievan regime made it's solution and this solution is going to be fatal for them.
NYETO Should Have Been Disbanded When the Warsaw Pact Dissolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back