Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Russia isn't attacking the Ukraine for "discrimination and mass murder of Russians".

That's a Putin lie.

Saying that Russia gets to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy is also a little arrogant, don't you think?

But the Ukraine wasn't anywhere close to joining NATO. So, again, more Putin lies.

Shall I tell you why Putin wants the Ukraine?

1) Grain and other agricultural products.

In 2010-2011 Russia and the Ukraine had a bit of a drought. Their exports of things like grain and wheat dropped massively.

What happened? The Arab Spring happened.

Imagine if you could control oil countries by controlling their food.

You can see here, 2010-2011 about 4 million tons for Ukraine, down from 12 million the previous year. Russia down to 11 million tons of exports compared to 16 million the previous year.

2) Military ports. They want a permanent base on the Black Sea.

3) Putin has actually gone after the Ukraine ever since he got the top job in 1999.

In 2003 Russia wanted the Ukraine to join a Eurasian Economic Space. Up to this point in time from the end of 1999 Putin had been on a charm offensive with the Ukraine.

However Putin was trying to influence Ukrainian politics by getting rid of politicians he didn't like, in typical Putin fashion he poisoned Yushchenko and Yushchenko won the election and was president for five years, meaning Putin turned against the Ukraine.

The Ukraine moved towards Europe. I mean, what else would a president and a country with a presidential candidate that Putin poisoned do? It's pretty obvious that Putin posed a threat to the Ukraine in 2005.

Putin merely built up to this over time, weakening the Ukraine and the west didn't really care that much.

4) We can see where Putin interferes the most, and it's with former USSR countries. He wants to bring them all back under Russian control.

Russia has NO CHANCE of winning a war against the US. It's just a matter of how many casualties they could inflict.

Nobody would come to Russia's aid. Iran isn't strong enough to do it, and it's sphere of influence is Muslim countries. China wouldn't, it has way to much to lose, and that's about it for decent allies.

If the US went to war, the UK would follow with a Tory govt, France would be there quicker than the US, Poland would be there.... That's already a military force that would overwhelm. If Japan got involved, very likely, seeing how they want their former lands back, Russia would be fighting two fronts they couldn't hope to keep up. Putin knows it, which is why he bluffs so much.
Script Won't Sell Without Vlad the Impaler

Americans have been brainwashed to believe in comic-book superheroes and supervillains.

I apologize that this country has a small population of congenital liars, fringefucks and illiterate zombies. You will end up with the impression that the entire country comprises diseased livestock, but I assure you they are a very small percentage of the population. The myth is that they have widespread support.... that's an absolute lie... and that's why they have to steal elections.

на здоровья :beer:
Netrixitosis

Last edited:
Actually, my cousin lives in Mariupol and I believe her much more than you, sorry, nothing personal. Say nothing about number of my friends from there.

No. It's quite good. Great powers always do it.

Officially it was. Just google a little.

It's good, but it's just a pleasant bonus.

Sure. We can't leave Sevastopol, we want Nikoyaev and Odessa, too. But if not Maidan there were peaceful solutions, like military cooperation.

Of course we have to control Ukraine as well as the USA needs to control Canada and Mexico.

It's not only about former USSR countries. Global powers have global interests. But there are different ways to control other countries.

We'll see. I believe that we can win, while the price of the victory might be terrible.

Japan isn't a nuclear power at all. The UK and France are quite minor nuclear states.
The USA is the only NATO member that counts. I'm not an expert, but I trust them, and they say that we can win.
Camelot Calamity

Russia is not being aggressive; it is doing nothing more than enforcing its own Monroe Doctrine. Our ruling dynasties are outraged because one of their own spoiled idiots abandoned ours when he let Cuban patriots get slaughtered on the beaches of the Bay of Pigs.

I can sniff one at half a mile and their sentence construction failures are different from those of poorly educated Americans .
Unless you want to suggest Litwin , akaNazi Troll Titty Winkle , as a double Agent.
There are no suspects
Moscow Mike, luiza is litwin's twitty girl, so ignore her. She can be fractious.

Your written English is far above the norm of Moscow, ID.,

Globalist Western Ukraine Got a Trillion Dollars and Decades of Training
51261907.png

The "Welcome" area is for saying Hi and finding out a little info about the person starting the thread. Take the political talk to other areas of the forum.

Actually, my cousin lives in Mariupol and I believe her much more than you, sorry, nothing personal. Say nothing about number of my friends from there.

No. It's quite good. Great powers always do it.

Officially it was. Just google a little.

It's good, but it's just a pleasant bonus.

Sure. We can't leave Sevastopol, we want Nikoyaev and Odessa, too. But if not Maidan there were peaceful solutions, like military cooperation.

Of course we have to control Ukraine as well as the USA needs to control Canada and Mexico.

It's not only about former USSR countries. Global powers have global interests. But there are different ways to control other countries.

We'll see. I believe that we can win, while the price of the victory might be terrible.

Japan isn't a nuclear power at all. The UK and France are quite minor nuclear states.
The USA is the only NATO member that counts. I'm not an expert, but I trust them, and they say that we can win.

You "believe" your cousin. So, living in Mariupol suddenly makes you more aware of the tactics of Putin does it?

Also, I didn't say that Russians didn't get discriminated against. I said this isn't the reason Putin invaded.

You don't try very hard do you? Every reply is just a short response which you have decided is true without actually looking anything up, without understanding the issues at all.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet and have been fed anti-Russian propaganda for decades.
That would more likely be those in dictorial or tyrant regimes. Like North Korea, China , Iran Or Russia.

You "believe" your cousin. So, living in Mariupol suddenly makes you more aware of the tactics of Putin does it?

Also, I didn't say that Russians didn't get discriminated against. I said this isn't the reason Putin invaded.

You don't try very hard do you? Every reply is just a short response which you have decided is true without actually looking anything up, without understanding the issues at all.
Sorry. I do understand that it's not the thread for political discussions, and I'm not going to discuss those topics here. Just allow me to introduce myself one more time.

Hi there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow. I'm a human being just like you. I'm not a zombie, controlled by the evil will of a mighty sorcerer, I'm not an Ork, driven by the collective psychofield of Waaargh, I'm not a brainwashed goon, undoubtedly following orders of a mad dictator. Neither is anyone I know. We do what we believe is necessary to be done.
And while there can be different ways to achieve the goal of equal rights and undivided safety, most of us agree, that those goals should be achieved, at least because those goals are vital for the Russian people and, therefore - for the whole world (after all, we don't need the world without Russia, do we?)

Anyway, I'm here not to enlight anyone. I'm here for some nice conversations (and political talks are not nice), may be for some discussions about books and movies (mostly Sci-Fi). I'm rather reading man than writing, so, I beg your pardon if I disappointed you by not commenting some speculations about my, Putins, or anybody elses goals.

I'm sorry, but please, give me some time to learn more about this community and then, may be, we both will continue this conversation in the proper thread and proper manner.

Sorry. I do understand that it's not the thread for political discussions, and I'm not going to discuss those topics here. Just allow me to introduce myself one more time.

Hi there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow. I'm a human being just like you. I'm not a zombie, controlled by the evil will of a mighty sorcerer, I'm not an Ork, driven by the collective psychofield of Waaargh, I'm not a brainwashed goon, undoubtedly following orders of a mad dictator. Neither is anyone I know. We do what we believe is necessary to be done.
And while there can be different ways to achieve the goal of equal rights and undivided safety, most of us agree, that those goals should be achieved, at least because those goals are vital for the Russian people and, therefore - for the whole world (after all, we don't need the world without Russia, do we?)

Anyway, I'm here not to enlight anyone. I'm here for some nice conversations (and political talks are not nice), may be for some discussions about books and movies (mostly Sci-Fi). I'm rather reading man than writing, so, I beg your pardon if I disappointed you by not commenting some speculations about my, Putins, or anybody elses goals.

I'm sorry, but please, give me some time to learn more about this community and then, may be, we both will continue this conversation in the proper thread and proper manner.
Most people will give you the benefit of the doubt on here. Unfortunately they are not the most vocal people on here , you'll hear from a lot of radicalized nut jobs on here.

Hi there!

You say that, but what you've been posting here is a classic Exhibit #1 of a brainwashed to the hilt Russian Federation citizen.

You have a very naive understanding of the propaganda's effect in repressive countries on people's attitudes and thoughts. It's potency is not magical, it's very real.

Overwhelming numbers of Germans believed that their bloody invasions were well justified and it took A GENERATION for the coutry to trully and fully internalize the guilt for devastation and misery they have caused.

Just like you, they never thought themselves zombified...but in fact most of them were, just as most of Russians are today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back