Grocery Prices have soared.

Trump ABSOLUTELY contributed to the fiscal mess we're in today, no doubt about that. You would have to be either blind or a partisan ideologue to disagree. That more conservatives don't see this is one of my greatest frustrations.

More “you can’t disagree!” Democrat crap.

Trump ABSOLUTELY contributed to the fiscal mess we're in today, no doubt about that. You would have to be either blind or a partisan ideologue to disagree. That more conservatives don't see this is one of my greatest frustrations.
The last President that did not contribute to our fiscal mess has long ago died and no one since has had the guts to fix the mess.

More “you can’t disagree!” Democrat crap.

Hilarious. I've never been confused for a democrat in my life. Not liking Trump does not equate to 'democrat,' in my eyes, anyone who likes Trump can no longer consider themselves a 'fiscal conservative.'

By early 2019, the national debt had climbed to $22 trillion. Trump’s budget proposal for 2020 called it a “grave threat to our economic and societal prosperity” and asserted that the U.S. was experiencing a “national debt crisis.” However, that same budget proposal included substantial growth in the national debt.

By the end of 2019, the debt had risen to $23.2 trillion and more federal officials were sounding the alarm. “Not since World War II has the country seen deficits during times of low unemployment that are as large as those that we project — nor, in the past century, has it experienced large deficits for as long as we project,” Phillip Swagel, director of the CBO, said in January 2020.

The last President that did not contribute to our fiscal mess has long ago died and no one since has had the guts to fix the mess.
They have NO INTENTION TO FIX IT.

They will Crash us and Reset, steal all real assets, and then hand a sandwich and say GOOD BOY.

At this point, we are already past the point of no return with FIAT CURRENCY.

Forum List

Back