Hamas proposes ceasefire brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Israel says "No deal"

Israel has 10,000 Palestinian people held in prison that have never been charged or convicted of a crime.
Yet zionist jews like you refer to them as terrorists.

Israel needs to release all of these innocent Palestinians in exchange for the Israeli citizens Hamas is keeping safe from IDF bombs.

That would be a fair exchange. ... :thup:

Can you supply a link on the 10,000 people ?

Israel has 10,000 Palestinian people held in prison that have never been charged or convicted of a crime.
Yet zionist jews like you refer to them as terrorists.

Israel needs to release all of these innocent Palestinians in exchange for the Israeli citizens Hamas is keeping safe from IDF bombs.

That would be a fair exchange. ... :thup:
In fact, 1310 Palestinians are being held in administrative detention, not 10,000, and while they have not been formally charged with a crime, they all have lawyers and regular hearings in which the IDF must prove to a court that they should remain in detention. Palestinians in the territories have more individual rights under Israeli law than they have ever had under either the PA or Hamas.

Kill 'em all, let God sort them out.

90% of Palestinians support HAMAS. Not much more to say.

End the "Sneakily stab the Jew in the back" childrens' games and child suicide bombers.

Fuck Them.
Yup. And Biden wants to bring them HERE. It isn’t bad enough that Jews are being blocked, bullied, and assaulted on college campuses - with Hitler slogans being screamed at them - and so he wants MORE raging antisemites to come in?

Lord help us.

I can't say I blame Israel. The ceasefire deal worked out between Hamas, Qatar, and Egypt is bunk. Israel has not agreed with their conditions, and has been pounding Rafah today with air and artillery strikes. Here are some of the demands Hamas is asking for:

Hamas publishes the cease-fire proposal it agreed to

"BEIRUT — Hamas has published a copy of the cease-fire and hostage release proposal that the militant group said it had agreed to on Monday.

The framework brought forward by Qatar and Egypt aims to bring a halt to seven months of war in Gaza. However, it’s unclear if Israel will agree to the terms.

Hamas proposes ceasefire brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Israel says "No deal"​

Well of course they did. They aren't ready to stop with the genocide yet.

Of course he will as will most of the MSM and the antisemites here who parrot everything they say however disingenuous.
IRL, I am steering clear of non-Jews In various social gatherings - Jewish classes, I joined a Jewish book club, I go out to lunch with Jewish friends, saw a museum exhibit with a Jewish friend, etc.

I know it’s awful, because I know there are many nice Christians - you for example - who would be wonderful friends, but here’s the thing….I JUST CANT KNOW. What I’ve learned over the past few months is that people who seemed normal are actually very antisemitic.I saw it happen in this forum, as well: normal-seeming people who came out with nasty anti-Jew comments.

Yup. And Biden wants to bring them HERE. It isn’t bad enough that Jews are being blocked, bullied, and assaulted on college campuses - with Hitler slogans being screamed at them - and so he wants MORE raging antisemites to come in?

Lord help us.
We brought Jews here after a pogrom was executed against them, why can't we do the same for Palestinians?

IRL, I am steering clear of non-Jews In various social gatherings - Jewish classes, I joined a Jewish book club, I go out to lunch with Jewish friends, saw a museum exhibit with a Jewish friend, etc.

I know it’s awful, because I know there are many nice Christians - you for example - who would be wonderful friends, but here’s the thing….I JUST CANT KNOW. What I’ve learned over the past few months is that people who seemed normal are actually very antisemitic.I saw it happen in this forum, as well: normal-seeming people who came out with nasty anti-Jew comments.
Dial 1-800-Paranoid
They have mental health councilors that answer the phone and will connect you with a psychiatrist for evaluation. ... :thup:

Lord help us.
He will. Have faith.

We brought Jews here after a pogrom was executed against them, why can't we do the same for Palestinians?
Because it's not the same situation, Shitlord.
Clinton and Obama have already imported too many muslims to this country.

You know, like the guy that ripped a 5 year old child from his mother's hand then threw him off the 2nd story of a mall?
That was in Minnesota, dontch'a know?

Name a Jew that did something like that..I'll wait...

You fucking piece of shit!

You do not realize the difference between people that want to sell you a hot pastrami sandwich and those that want to kill

your kafir ass for not bowing to Islam? You are a fucking retard!

Oh, it's Crepitus , of course you are. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Dial 1-800-Paranoid
They have mental health councilors that answer the phone and will connect you with a psychiatrist for evaluation. ... :thup:
I was talking to someone I know is not an antisemite. YOU I know are.

He will. Have faith.
We just spoke about this in my Torah class today: to trust in Hashem.

As you can imagine, the people in my class are very distressed over what’s going on both here, and in Israel.

And….thanks!

In fact, the US passed laws to keep Jews out during the worst of the persecutions in Europe (1925), and it wasn't until after the Holocaust, that the US allowed large numbers of survivors in. It was these restrictive US immigration laws that sent many eastern European Jews to Palestine.

If the Palestinians were innocent victims, there would be no reason not to take them in, but their own polls show that the overwhelming majority of them support the rape, torture and murder of Jews, and these are exactly the kind of people immigration laws are designed to keep out.

1. Support for Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive remains unchanged:

• As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.

Because it's not the same situation, Shitlord.
Clinton and Obama have already imported too many muslims to this country.

You know, like the guy that ripped a 5 year old child from his mother's hand then threw him off the 2nd story of a mall?
That was in Minnesota, dontch'a know?

Name a Jew that did something like that..I'll wait...
Or, name a Jew who:

1) decapitates an infant
2) bakes a baby to death in an oven
3) sticks a gun up a young girl’s vagina (who was just raped) and fires
4) cuts a fetus out of a pregnant woman and saws its head off

There is no moral equivalence.

Forum List

Back