How do you want to die?

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." Epicurus

Death is the only certainty in life. I often hear people say they want to die quickly and peacefully. I do not believe that. When I tell people how I'd like to face death they look puzzled. How do you want to die?

How do you want to die? | Practical Ethics

"If I was dead, I wouldn’t know I was dead. That’s the only thing I have against death. I want to enjoy my death." Samuel Beckett

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming in terror like his passengers...

Seriously though, I have often thought I'd like to be the guy gets who nailed by a bus, knocked out of his shoes. A gift for my friends, for the rest of their lives they would be able to say, "I once knew a guy..."

Quietly without pain, easing through the vale and making it easier for my loved ones.

How do you want to die?

How do I want to die? Well, naked and broke and most likely by accident - the same way I came into the world.

I have always believed, since I was a child, that I would not make it to my 40th birthday. I will be 30 years old in September, so if my prophecy is correct, I have ten years of life left.

I hope I die in my sleep, and I hope that I am actually dead before I get cremated. Wouldn't want to wake up, lol

Go to bed and not wake up except to be in a very bright white light and Gracie is there to greet me.

Every morning, when I open my eyes, I murmur "still not invited yet, eh?", roll over, go grab my coffee. Perhaps another day.

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." Epicurus

Death is the only certainty in life. I often hear people say they want to die quickly and peacefully. I do not believe that. When I tell people how I'd like to face death they look puzzled. How do you want to die?

"If I was dead, I wouldn’t know I was dead. That’s the only thing I have against death. I want to enjoy my death." Samuel Beckett

I would like to know 6 months in advance of my looming demise. Because I am a disciplined person, who is very organized, I would then have time to put everything in order, sit down, crank the music, get nude, and light up and drink up! Perfect!

If that scenario couldn't play out, I would like to die while enjoying orgasm after extended play time with my special friend. :eusa_drool:

I would like to go to sleep and then die.

or failing that

I would like a very short and painless death.

I would like to know 6 months in advance of my looming demise. Because I am a disciplined person, who is very organized, I would then have time to put everything in order, sit down, crank the music, get nude, and light up and drink up! Perfect!

If that scenario couldn't play out, I would like to die while enjoying orgasm after extended play time with my special friend. :eusa_drool:

Ok, I've changed my mind.:lol:

Forum List

Back