Incompetent anti-Trump Judge Loses one of the Jurors

Actually the state cases will be put on hold until he leaves office... At that time it will be up to the prosecutors if they want to proceed... and no one thinks they will...
Trump will squash the federal case by pardoning himself...
and the witch hunt will be over... the AG will have nothing to do with it...

Pardoning himself will not pass muster with even the 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court

He will select an Attorney General on the assurance that he will drop prosecutions and not challenge appeals.

Pardoning himself will not pass muster with even the 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court

He will select an Attorney General on the assurance that he will drop prosecutions and not challenge appeals.

What do you want to bet that every POTUS from now on will be putting their own names on the list of the pardoned at the end of their terms.

A president pardoning himself makes impeachment moot

He just pardons himself for any High Crime and Misdemeanord

A president pardoning himself makes impeachment moot

He just pardons himself for any High Crime and Misdemeanord
It doesn't say he can't... our founders knew if they didn't give the US president some power over political retribution the country would collapse from within.... its as if they saw this coming and now its here...

It doesn't say he can't... our founders knew if they didn't give the US president some power over political retribution the country would collapse from within.... its as if they saw this coming and now its here...
Then it makes no sense to provide such detailed requirements for impeachment in the Constitution if a President could just pardon himself of any crimes.

Nixon tried that tactic and did not get far
Ford had to pardon Nixon, he could not do it himself.

Then it makes no sense to provide such detailed requirements for impeachment in the Constitution if a President could just pardon himself of any crimes.

Nixon tried that tactic and did not get far
Ford had to pardon Nixon, he could not do it himself.
Nixon destroyed evidence and lost all republican support... Trump has been charged with a made up offense....

Nixon destroyed evidence and lost all republican support... Trump has been charged with a made up offense....

You are changing the subject
The subject was a President Pardoning himself

And Nixon never ordered an attack on our Capitol

I'm losing all respect for you in every post you make on this...

You expect me to watch an hour and thirteen minute Trump rant?

:slap:

Show me how long it took Trump to object to the violent TRUMPMob and then try to say he wanted a peaceful protest

You expect me to watch an hour and thirteen minute Trump rant?

:slap:

Show me how long it took Trump to object to the violent TRUMPMob and then try to say he wanted a peaceful protest
If you are going to comment on what's in it shouldn't you watch it first?...
You are just repeating fake news by Trump haters in our media...
The entire federal case is Bullshit based on lies...

If you are going to comment on what's in it shouldn't you watch it first?...
You are just repeating fake news by Trump haters in our media...
The entire federal case is Bullshit based on lies...
Looks like a jury will decide that
Good luck

Forum List

Back