It's official: Republicans win majority in the House

To hell with those investigations. I want to see investigations of the shenanigans that take place in elections in EVERY large Democrat-controlled city. The stuffing of drop boxes, the lack of control of mailed-out ballots, the faux signature controls, the endless counting delays.

Anyone who questions anything is instantly and emphatically called a "denier," while they are being cancelled all around. Lawyers are frightened to get involved in any investigations because virtually all of the State Bar associations are controlled by Leftists who WILL go after you if you do the "wrong" thing.

Courts are afraid of getting in the middle of another Bush-Gore fiasco, and they routinely toss out legal challenges to election results because of standing, timeliness, diversity jurisdiction, and other non-substantive issues.

Congress may be the only venue where these sorts of issues can be investigated with real evidence and witnesses under oath, under penalty of perjury.

It's a mistake to dismiss the investigations into how so many Americans died from the communist virus, because it is connected to the Deep State. We feel sorry for those automaton-prisoners who don't believe in the Deep State.

Trump 2024

It's a mistake to dismiss the investigations into how so many Americans died from the communist virus, because it is connected to the Deep State. We feel sorry for those automaton-prisoners who don't believe in the Deep State.

Trump 2024

Yes, I forgot to mention that. I'd like to see investigations into Fauci, the CDC, the China connection, and every state and city that deprived it's citizens of their civil rights with unconstitutional and illegal restrictions, and the DemoKKKrats' massive human trafficking operation at the southern border.

The real investigations will begin in January. Afghanistan. Hunter Biden. J6 scam. 2020 election. Get ready...
Sure. If you want to lose the House again in '24 waste your time on partisan hearings nobody cares about except Trumplings as opposed to actually trying to solve issues the American people want solved.

Should have told that to your precious little lefties in Congress.

It is possible that the Jan 6th hearings that dragged on for so long might've cost the democrats the House this time. It's one thing to look into what happened and who did what, but it's another to keep it in the news for 2 frickin' years. If you want to win the Indies, you better have more to show than investigations into Joe and Hunter Biden that produce no results for the next 2 years. Not that whatever the House GOP does will go anywhere in the dem-controlled Senate, let alone the president. But I think people want to move on.

There will be no investigation into the January 6 insurrection attempt once the House changes leadership.

As there shouldn't be, if those incompetent fools couldn't find anything in 2 years, then there was nothing to find.

As another poster stated, it was merely propaganda to keep in the 'news'. It must suck knowingly defending such corruption day after day.

As there shouldn't be, if those incompetent fools couldn't find anything in 2 years, then there was nothing to find.

As another poster stated, it was merely propaganda to keep in the 'news'. It must suck knowingly defending such corruption day after day.
Unfortunately the record is much different than your recollection.

Blob supporters have been and continue to be hunted down like dogs for the insurrection attempt.

I'm still traveling when the mood suits me....

Some blobbers are not able to travel for several years.

#winner.

Hypocrite, crying about all the poor people in the world while spending your money on yourself and your own pleasure. Let them eat cake, indeed.

No one with your lack of intellect and promotion of evil could ever be considered 'winning'. I pity you.

Why do you assume I care about poor people.

You're piss poor. I don't care about you. Neither does anyone else.

Thanks, finally some truth.

lol Do you really think your little 5 year old insults mean anything to me? Why would I want a filthy leftist to care about me? lol

What's my net worth? How many homes so I own? How many vehicles do I drive? Where did I go on vacation last? You seem to think you know all about me, to let's see some proof? :dunno:

Thanks, finally some truth.

lol Do you really think your little 5 year old insults mean anything to me? Why would I want a filthy leftist to care about me? lol
They must mean something...you keep responding.
What's my net worth? How many homes so I own? How many vehicles do I drive? Where did I go on vacation last? You seem to think you know all about me, to let's see some proof? :dunno:
I know you're full of shit (as is the OP) if you believe what the OP stated.

Forum List

Back