It's official: Republicans win majority in the House

There will be no investigation into the January 6 insurrection attempt once the House changes leadership.

As there shouldn't be, if those incompetent fools couldn't find anything in 2 years, then there was nothing to find.
The Current House will conclude their Findings by Dec 31st, 2022.
Then they will give those findings to the DOJ, and the NEW House can't do a damn things with those findings.

The Current House will conclude their Findings by Dec 31st, 2022.
Then they will give those findings to the DOJ, and the NEW House can't do a damn things with those findings.

Okay... lol

"All told, the poll finds that 69% of Americans consider the January 6 attack to be a crisis or major problem for American democracy. That’s up slightly since earlier this year, when 65% said the same. More broadly, 54% say they see American democracy as under attack, about the same as the 52% who felt that way earlier this year."

Well, we've seen how accurate polls are lately, haven't we?

"All told, the poll finds that 69% of Americans consider the January 6 attack to be a crisis or major problem for American democracy. That’s up slightly since earlier this year, when 65% said the same. More broadly, 54% say they see American democracy as under attack, about the same as the 52% who felt that way earlier this year."

1. I should believe a CNN sponsored poll?

2. Wonder how many respondents really were Left or Left-leaning. I'm sure everybody told the truth when asked about their political affiliation.

3. The democrats and their acolytes in the media have been pushing this meme for 2 years. How many times does it take before people start accepting it as fact.

4. I think it's bullshit. That event should not have happened. It was wrong, BUT - almost 2 years have gone by and no reoccurrences. Isn't it about time to consider the Jan 6th thing as a one-off done deal and move on? Lefties are saying that Trump and his supporters ought to let go of the 'Big Lie', well maybe they should focus on something else too.

Forum List

Back