Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Correct, an Executive action limited to the jurisdiction of the Executive branch of government which does not extend into the Legislative branch's jurisdiction.

Trump by law could nothing without prior written permission or until Pelosi declared an emergency implementing the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol which contains written permission authorizing the Executive branch to deploy troops into the jurisdiction of the Legislative branch.

View attachment 939177

View attachment 939178
I linked and quoted this in the opening comment of this thread
Bullshit! I can’t believe an American president would lean on a technicality in the face of what happened that day, unless that was his plan.

I’m not reading through all that shit.

Point out the part that says Congress MUST REQUEST AND APPROVE any NG deployment
I did point it out by including it in my comment. I have posted it repeatedly.'
1714340500626.png

1714340550805.png

And he re is the chain of command for the DC Guard
National_Guard
President
Sec of Defense
Commanding General
National Guard is at the bottom of the chain of command. The chain of command was never questioned or stated, let alone incorrectly.

What is your point in quoting wikipedia?

National Guard is at the bottom of the chain of command. The chain of command was never questioned or stated, let alone incorrectly.

What is your point in quoting wikipedia?
That’s the chain of command retard.
President
Sec of Defense
Commander

That’s what gets the Guard deployed

Anyone can ask for it but those are the only people that can authorize it and if they do no entity can deny it since they are NOT in the chain of command

Bullshit! I can’t believe an American president would lean on a technicality in the face of what happened that day, unless that was his plan.
The law is not a technicality. Precedents are not techicalities.

Had Trump deployed Federal Troops without the proper authorization that would of been an insurrection. You make it sound like that was Nancy Pelosi's plan. Force Trump to deploy Federal Troops so that she could have the optic of Federal Troops being ordered deployed. And once deployed Trump would of broke the law. And of course we see what Democrat's do with much less than a technicality.

Anyone can ask for it but those are the only people that can authorize it and if they do no entity can deny it since they are NOT in the chain of command
The president can not deploy the National Guard outside of the president's jurisdiction which is what the Capitol Building and Grounds, is, outside the president's jurisdiction.

The president can not deploy the National Guard outside of the president's jurisdiction which is what the Capitol Building and Grounds, is, outside the president's jurisdiction.
You keep saying that shit like it’s true .

Maybe you ought to prove it?

You haven’t because you can’t

It’s not true

I did point it out by including it in my comment. I have posted it repeatedly.'
View attachment 939259

View attachment 939260
10 pages of this garbage can be summed up by the fact that Pelosi is not on the capitol police board, she does however have great influence over one the members of the capitol police board, which is one of the sergeant-at-arms. Authority is delegated to the capitol police board. In congress, only the capitol police board can request the national guard. It was a failure that they didnt do so. But it wasnt Pelosi's failure.

Jan. 6th, 2021. The day Congress counted the Electoral College votes to determine who was president. Much happened, a rally and speech by President Trump, a march to the Capitol Building grounds, peaceful protests, a riot, assault and battery, vandalism, breaking and entering, trespass.

One of the many questions that arise from the events of this day is who was in charge of security of the Capitol building and grounds.

The Legislative Branch of Government which is Congress, is a separate and equal branch of government, which has sole jurisdiction over where they meet and conduct their constitutional duties.

This thread is not an argument, it is an archive of information.

This thread is nothing but a conspiracy theory.

So here’s the truth.

The Capitol Police COULD have requested NG troops. They did not

Nancy Pelosi or McConnell could have requested NG troops. They did not.

The DC metro DID request a small number of unarmed NG troops be deployed for traffic duty (mostly away from the Capitol at the Elipse rally.

None of them could order anything or deny anything

Requests had to go through the WH or Sec of Defense

None of the above had reason to think they NEEDED NG troops to protect the Capitol.

The rally was several miles away and no request had been made for a rally at the Capitol

There was chatter on the internet (Parker and Gab) that the FBI noted but did not alert anyone to. Absent that alert there was no reason to request those troops

So just stop

It’s bullshit

I only used, .gov sites, just for you.
Links to the laws, rules, and precedents from the .gov which is government websites.

We can see Yale, and Stanford University using the same source as I do. I hope that answers your question.
None of them support your idiotic claims that put Congress in the chain of command

None of them support your idiotic claims that put Congress in the chain of command
You are making a claim, that I never stated. Feel free to quote any post that I have made.

The mistake you continually make is not to recognize that Congress is the Legislative branch and the President is the Executive branch. They each have their respective jurisdictions which do not overlap.

My sources are all directly from the government. People who are searching to confirm their opinion most likely will use and university link.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/HMAN-116/pdf/HMAN-116.pdf Rules of the House, a must read.
https://uscode.house.gov/browse.xhtml US government codes, relevant and impossible to ignore
Precedents of the U.S. House of Representatives Precedents of the House of Representatives
Procrustes Stretched how is the House of Representatives rules, fake news.

Forum List

Back